Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Higher and Higher Test..

The highest I ever went was 750 and the sides got stupid. Hair falling out like crazy. I stick to 500 but I'm on all the time. I still cycle stacks on top and then have to deal with those sides but that's not so bad. I've heard the climb is about saturated receptors and I've heard guys argue that as you get bigger you need to dose bigger for the additional body mass. Whatever, just up each cycle until it feels right I guess. If that's 250 then stay with it. If you do more and get lots of sides it's not worth it.

swole said:
Agreed. Not throwing anyone under the bus here, but I think a lot of people use higher amounts of gear to compensate for what they lack in training and diet routines. Granted some people simply need higher amounts. One of my friends weighed a good 160lbs and needed three times the amount of test and EQ I was on just to get results. Nuts I tell ya!!

Ha,ha,huh,hu......You said "Nuts"......hu,huh,ha,hu.

I really miss Bevis and Butthead.

I'm on HRT so my Test is grade A Watson Pharmaceutical Test Cyp.
I cruise at 150mg/wk and then go up to 500-750 on cycle. Anymore gives me bad sides. 600 is my sweet spot.

swole said:
Agreed. Not throwing anyone under the bus here, but I think a lot of people use higher amounts of gear to compensate for what they lack in training and diet routines. Granted some people simply need higher amounts. One of my friends weighed a good 160lbs and needed three times the amount of test and EQ I was on just to get results. Nuts I tell ya!!

can you explain it with more detail???

GUARDIAN said:
stay low until u cant grow. :)

i think alot of people dont even try to stay at the same dose. they start off with 250mg ew and had good gains. the next cycle they are up 2 500mg ew without reason.

I agree I went up because some guys int he gym told me I needed to when I should have listened to my body!

dalas said:
can you explain it with more detail???

Sure.

I was on 300mg test E and 500mg EQ.

My friend was on 900mg Test E and 1500mg EQ.

He gained less than I did and weighed 160lbs.

swole said:

agree-- i remember i thought that way when I 1st started and all i got was bacne and a face shaped like a frisbee....now it looks like that natty :worried:

Always have somewhere to go. Guys who start at high dosages don't realize they're hindering future gains.

I agree....to me less is always more.
Nelson Montana said:
Always have somewhere to go. Guys who start at high dosages don't realize they're hindering future gains.

Thanks guys. I was at work all day so i couldent respond! But i think this answered alot of questions for me. I stayed low (same amount) on this my 2nd cycle as my first as i grew alot the first time. Good stuff. Thanks~

Top Bottom