Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Higher dose of tren?

stevemarks44

Soo I’ve been reading a lot about people running there tren higher then there test what’s the benefit of this and what’s the ratio people are using I have got a lot of mixed reviews.

You will always get mixed opinions on this, even here, as everyone is different. Some people even advocate running tren without a test base. Tren is pretty potent, and I run it lower than my test. I aim for 400mg test e and 200mg tren e per week as a moderate dosing for myself.

thats completely subjective... some people love it that way and some people say its the worst thing you could do... i tend to recommend keeping the doses equal

I only ever run my testosterone as my trt dose because I’m very sensitive to estrogen so any compound I run will be high than my testosterone. Never had a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Soo I’ve been reading a lot about people running there tren higher then there test what’s the benefit of this and what’s the ratio people are using I have got a lot of mixed reviews.

You'll also see others to the opposite. Your 'mixed reviews' comment shows it's not all good.

Top Bottom