Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Higher dose HCG vs. Low dose HCG (personal use opinons)

The Terminator

Anabolic Post Whore
Platinum
I want to know what you guys have found to work better for you?
Now normally I would say (AND PRACTICE) coming off cycle with 500 IU per day for 10-14 days...
But I have more significant atrophy this time (where it is actually causing me a fair amount of testicular pain and discomfort :().

I have cut this cycle short as I fear my health may be suffering becasue of the severe atrophy. I have used HCG 1000 IU the first day and 500 for 2 days (during the past 4 days...), but I have seen almost NO improvement in the pain and size (now granted my androgen levels are still very elevated since I only took my last injection of Sust on Tuesday...)

This pain IS going to drive me to the doctor, but I was hoping to hold out atleast until the my T levels have subsided so a doctor can give me a more proper analysis :worried:

I was considering doing a higher dosage of maybe 2500 IU one one day to try and really shock them back to life :( (though I know the long term risk that type of endeavor entails :worried: )

Please share any of your experiences with some higher dosage runs...

Borg4902 said:
Ive been doing 5000 every for days for a while now, my balls are huge.

5000, or did you mean 500?
And are you doing it PCT, or during your cycle?

I have used it SO many different ways, but the low dose regimen I typically run is not that effective right now (then again it may be caused by something other than atrophy...I wont know until I see a urologis first :()

Quite relevant to my case as well.. I don't notice atrophy (I never do) but in many cases major supression happens without much visible testicular shrinkage (i had it once).

I think that after a heavy cycle with supression going 3 weeks at MON/WED/FRI 1500iu each time is to way to go. I've seen dosages MUCH higher than these used, and I think the possibility is desensitization is overrated especially with dosages like these that still seem low.

Eh bro .. what was your cycle like? What did you run? Was there Deca or tren involved? and for how long was the cycle?

I would try your HCG usage like this,

wk1:
HCG: 5000iu
nolva: 20mg/day

wk2:

wk3:
HCG: 2000iu

Wk4-6:
Nolva: 20mg/day

Try that bro. Hit your testes hard with a "fake" dose of LH for the first 2 wks. Some users who have had a real long or high dose cycle will go as high as 7000iu for the first 2 weeks. Depending on how your cycle was maybe you will want to go that high. You should be OK at 2000iu for the 3rd week unless again ... this was a particularily long and harsh cycle. There are a few other things that can cause testicular pain bro. But ... chances are if your nutz are sun-dried-tomatoes right now, thats your problem.

Good Luck,
Mavy

Mavy said:
Eh bro .. what was your cycle like? What did you run? Was there Deca or tren involved? and for how long was the cycle?

I would try your HCG usage like this,

wk1:

wk2:

wk3:
HCG: 2000iu

Wk4-6:
Nolva: 20mg/day

Try that bro. Hit your testes hard with a "fake" dose of LH for the first 2 wks. Some users who have had a real long or high dose cycle will go as high as 7000iu for the first 2 weeks. Depending on how your cycle was maybe you will want to go that high. You should be OK at 2000iu for the 3rd week unless again ... this was a particularily long and harsh cycle. There are a few other things that can cause testicular pain bro. But ... chances are if your nutz are sun-dried-tomatoes right now, thats your problem.

Good Luck,
Mavy

The atrophy I have now is pretty similar to atrophy I have experienced when NOT using HCG throughout the cycel...However this time it is accompanied by some rather moderate to even high levels of discmoforting pain :( (in one testicle only though). The left testicle typically gets a bit sore for me after about 10 weeks on ( (which is almost exactly where I am now...)
I wouldnt even bother with it but it has made it kind difficult to sleep the past 3 nights :(

This cycle was:

weeks 1-5 Anadrol 50 mg/day
Weeks 1-4 Sust 750 mg/wk
Weeks 5-9 Sust 500 mg/wk
Weeks 1-9 EQ 500 mg/wk
(not much heavier than my typical cycles...)

I am going to use 2500 IU right now and see if it helps me some by tomorrow (I SOOOOO dont want to see a doctor over this :eek2: )

I mean 5000! My cycle was flammed like no other due to its extreme potency, length and nuber of drugs used so I was advised to go real high and its working.

I'm old school... large administrations of HCG work well for me. In every Endocrinology text I've ever read... HCG is administered in 5000IU - 10 000IU doses for Hypogonadism.

1.) During long cycles- 5000IU once/every two months to deal with Testicular atrophy.

2.) PCT- 5000IU/week for a three week period (15 000IU)... concurrent with 20mg/ED of Nolvadex during that 3 week period.

The Terminator said:
I want to know what you guys have found to work better for you?
Now normally I would say (AND PRACTICE) coming off cycle with 500 IU per day for 10-14 days...
But I have more significant atrophy this time (where it is actually causing me a fair amount of testicular pain and discomfort :()...

In your case, I would go heavy with the HCG for a shorter time period followed by a longer sustained cycle afterward. In other words, shock the testicular leydig cells in to growth and thereafter keep them sustained with a moderate dose.

1000IU per day for 7 days followed by 500-750IU for 14 days. After this, you will know how sever your atrophy is.

hope this helps, bro

Top Bottom