Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High TSH+Triglycerides and Testosterone

DevD

Hello everybody.
I ve done test only cycle quite sometime back and the results were very satisfactory. Quit the gym for sometime due to illness and injuries, returned back. Was thinking to do again a test only cycle and got my blood work done (3 weeks back) which shows High TSH and High triglycerides n m under medication for dat. Is it safe to start a test only cycle now? M not sure how long the medication will last still I want to start the cycle. M open to suggestions, experts plz chaime in.....

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

High TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) is nothing to worry about.

High triglycerides aren't overly serious. Especially if you are now under medication for it.

You can safely start your cycle now but I would get blood work done mid-cycle just to keep an eye on everything.

I wouldn't worry about those issues with bloods. You are fine health wise to cycle. I would take some time to get back to where you were naturally first though and then cycle. That way you don't waste a cycle on gains you would have just got naturally anyways.

Top Bottom