Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high tren e low test feed back

Speralta1981

Hey guys so it about that time... getting all my stuff ready for next cycle and just wanted some insight opinions suggestions whatever ... so first of let me give you some info on my last cycle...so last cycle consisted of

1-12 weeks
tren e 200mh 2x a week

trst blend 350mg 2x a week

total 400/700 trene /test blend weekly

arimidex .5 eod

caber .5 e3d

i satrted caber and ai late but luckily no sides

pct
nolva
cholomid
and hcgenerate as i was advised against hcg

so over all had a very good exp great results ...but could have been better had my diet been more on point ..sides were very mild but i broke out band on chest and back that was probably the worse of it ...the other sides weren't nothing i couldn't handle libido and all other areas good and i had a really good recovery thanks to everyone here that were very informative....

this time im getting everything together before hand gear and support and pct i made the mistake of getting things as i went

when i was done with my cycle i was sad to stop didn't wanna get off and i was in such a high with tren "it will do that to you" tbh though about doubling next time around ....but to be honest now that im off that cloud i want to focus more on quality and health vs quantity ...my goal is to shred and put on lean muscle...im 5'7" short and stocky isn't for me .....so i wanted your opinions on what im think for as far as my next cycle and what what some of you would recommend based on exp... this time i wanna drop the dosage of test and possibly tren to where its higher tren...but i want to keep em both in the mix i hear its a smoother ride with less sides and less bloating less aggression idk everything im says is from what ive researched i can only speak with certainty on my exp with last cycle

only concern is libido but i read its not a prob

tren e 300mg if it worth running at that or keep at 400mg a week

test 200 or 250 a week

arimidex .5 oed "i read you dont need ai with that low of a test dose but not sure better safe than sorry"

caber .5 e3d

caradine 20mg ed

and hcgenerate daily

pct
same as last unless you guys have diff advice

any feed back would be great

current stat
36yrs old
5'7"
176lbs
15% bf

if your goal is health and shredding then i wouldn't recommend using steroids at all

it sounds like you would be best off using sarm's here.

or maybe using some primo or EQ

Yep. If you're not comfortable being short and stocky forget gear.

Health and tren don't belong in the same sentence. Trenbolone is one of the single most toxic things you can put into your body dude.

Check out SARMS -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

If you have never ran SARMS before, look into the triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocolCardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

It is funny because the proposed cycle I absolutely love. I think it would be great for someone looking to gain some nice lean size and strength. But in your case it doesn't seem to fit with your goals. I agree that for you SARMs or more mild AAS might be a better option.

Agree with Masonic... I am about to run a very similar cycle. Keeping my test at 250, and tren E at 400. Might kickstart with tbol or add a little masteron E but I am happy being short and stocky. 5'5", 190lbs, trying to get up to 200lbs lean and low test/high tren works great for that. Low test and primo/eq or just SARMs would probably work better for straight shredding for you.. not that tren can't do a great job there as well, but sounds like the wrong setup for what you want to achieve.

it just doesnt make sense in your particular situation and scenario for what you want brother... you have to do what works, what is right health and and of course what makes sense and this just doesn't fit.. sarms are definitely the better option

Top Bottom