Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high tren cycle

Beanner

Okay I will admit asking this question on other forums I got the answer "nobody needs Tren" but seriously what is the highest dosage of it i can run. I know pros run over a gram. I want to try 600 or 800mg a week. my stats are 5'10" 235 pounds and 13% body fat. I'm 41 and have been lifting for 20 years.

You aren't a pro so forget that idea and no one here will advise you to run high doses of any type of gear especially something as harsh as tren is mentally and physically on a person.

I don’t necessarily agree with the 250 max. Taking more is not always better.
I am not promoting taking large amounts of tren, however if you decide to, there are some things that you should know. Take tren A, it will get out of your system quicker. Don’t just go to large qty, work up slowly.... once again you do not need. A large qty...
Tren effects people differently. If you do reject the advice that you don’t need that much, inject daily, you will keep serum levels steady and minimize the sides.
I have expiremented with large qty’s. Expect that you will get pissed over the smallest things and likely lose friends or get a divorce. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run it at 200mg per week and would never go over 300mg per week. The side effects really start to get bad once you get higher than that. Just my personal experience.

Pros do not run a gram of Tren a week. That is non-sense.

The most Tren I have ever ran was 700mg per week, which was 100mg Ace per day. I was on that dosage for 2 weeks and felt like utter shit.

You should keep the dosage between 200-400mg weekly. If you can't get results from that, you need to take a look at your training and diet. If you handle the sides well, you can run more, but there is a point of diminishing return. Running something twice as high as you normally would will not equate to twice as much gains. It will equate to more side effects though, and Tren sides are not fun.

Top Bottom