x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

high tren cycle

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about high tren cycle within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Okay I will admit asking this question on other forums I got the answer "nobody needs Tren" but seriously what is the highest dosage of it i can run. I know pros run over a gram. I want to try 600 or 800mg a week. my stats are 5'10" 235 pounds and 13% body fat. I'm 41 and have been lifting for 20 years.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: high tren cycle

All Natural

high tren cycle

Okay I will admit asking this question on other forums I got the answer "nobody needs Tren" but seriously what is the highest dosage of it i can run. I know pros run over a gram. I want to try 600 or 800mg a week. my stats are 5'10" 235 pounds and 13% body fat. I'm 41 and have been lifting for 20 years.

Chairman Member Topps_Baseball88's Avatar

Re: high tren cycle

You aren't a pro so forget that idea and no one here will advise you to run high doses of any type of gear especially something as harsh as tren is mentally and physically on a person.

You can do what the fuck you like. But I've a buck says it's a bad idea if you do.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

250mg is the max dosage anyone needs with tren IMO

anything more is going to lead to sides and over time be counter productive anyway
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Good Broly

I donít necessarily agree with the 250 max. Taking more is not always better.
    I am not promoting taking large amounts of tren, however if you decide to, there are some things that you should know. Take tren A, it will get out of your system quicker. Donít just go to large qty, work up slowly.... once again you do not need. A large qty...
    Tren effects people differently. If you do reject the advice that you donít need that much, inject daily, you will keep serum levels steady and minimize the sides.
    I have expiremented with large qtyís. Expect that you will get pissed over the smallest things and likely lose friends or get a divorce. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run it at 200mg per week and would never go over 300mg per week. The side effects really start to get bad once you get higher than that. Just my personal experience.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

I recommend 200mg per week and I dont think anybody shpuld exceed 300mg. Tren is the harshest most powerful steroid out there that will wreck your health. High dosages are a very very bad idea
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

diminishing returns

Good Broly

Pros do not run a gram of Tren a week. That is non-sense.

The most Tren I have ever ran was 700mg per week, which was 100mg Ace per day. I was on that dosage for 2 weeks and felt like utter shit.

You should keep the dosage between 200-400mg weekly. If you can't get results from that, you need to take a look at your training and diet. If you handle the sides well, you can run more, but there is a point of diminishing return. Running something twice as high as you normally would will not equate to twice as much gains. It will equate to more side effects though, and Tren sides are not fun.

525mg of Ace is my sweet spot anything higher than that I can't handle for more than a few days.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

Purity Source Labs https://puritysourcelabs.ru