Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High test lower Tren to lower test higher Tren

trt newbie

I'm going to start my summer blast here and already have everything I had planned to do and will probably still do it but just wanted to here your guys experience in this blast will look like this
Var 60mg Ed 1-4/5
Test e/c blend 800ew 1-20
Tren e 500-600ew 1-30
Adex .5 e3d 3-20
Maybe add winny at the end at 75mg Ed for weeks 15-20
Also might add mast e at 600 weeks 5-20
I run long cycles cuz I'm already on trt so no need for pct I will also be running liv52 the hole time even when not on the orals.. Well let's hear it..

Doses look good to me, I like them to be fairly close all the time... When I bumped my tren to 900 and dropped my test to 400 last blast I was as worthless as a pen without ink unless inwas training.... I looked fuckin diced, but I looked almost just as diced running them even at 600:600. And I put my most size and strength with my test at 1200 and my tren at 600 but I was softer for sure. I think you could run them 1:1 if you wanted to change it a bit. But don't really see the need since your running an AI this time you should stay pretty dry anyways

Doses look good to me, I like them to be fairly close all the time... When I bumped my tren to 900 and dropped my test to 400 last blast I was as worthless as a pen without ink unless inwas training.... I looked fuckin diced, but I looked almost just as diced running them even at 600:600. And I put my most size and strength with my test at 1200 and my tren at 600 but I was softer for sure. I think you could run them 1:1 if you wanted to change it a bit. But don't really see the need since your running an AI this time you should stay pretty dry anyways

Ya I was thinking about running them even but but I bought enough test to do 800 for 20 weeks so I thought might as well just do it.. But I am trying to stay dry so idk.. Maybe I can sell a couple tests and get myself a few masts and just add that so I'll be at 600 test 600 Tren 600 mast... Or I can just keep the dose at 800 and add the mast at 600 😜 we'll see.. If I start looking a little soft I'll just add the drol and get huge haha.

You're running Tren for 30 weeks or 20?

My last few cycles I've played with the test to tren ratios. I usually run a pretty heavy Test base, but my last cycle was 250mg Test, 400-600mg Tren, and 800mg EQ. Ran it for 16 weeks. Cycle was great, but I didn't have that over whelming alpha feeling that Test gives. There was no difference with side effects.

I'd say if you just rolled with Test and Tren, then keep the dosages about the same, or with what you like. But if you are going to add in the Mast, then drop your Test dosage down to 200-400mg. Mast always makes me feel like I'm king of the castle.

King of the castle king of the castle wew wew! Haha (borat).. No 20 weeks and if I raise my Tren to 600 I'll be at 16 weeks with the Tren and continue the test mast and winny all the way to week 20. Thanks for the reply tho man

Top Bottom