Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High Test, Low Tren Club

ghettostudmuffin

So I'm currently running 875mg test e per week, and 300mg tren e.

Sides from the tren e, so far as I can tell - are non-existent. It's good gear from from one of our board sponsor's.

Previously I had run a test/tren cycle at 250mg test e, and 200mg tren e - and the results were great, but my irritation level and temper were significantly above normal.

Currently I can barely tell I'm on tren. There are a few telltale signs, such as subcutaneous water began to shed within the first two days of the first injection; strength blowing up even more than it already was on the test e (previously was running 1000mg test e per week); slightly less mellow (high test makes me very calm surprisingly); muscle contractions a little harder, and noticeable muscle pump after high carb meals - and that's about it.

No night sweats. No trouble sleeping. Only a very mild increase in irritability.

I fully realize that my current living situation is significantly lower stress than when I ran that previous cycle, but I have a theory about why this feels so much different.

So my theory goes that being exposed to 875-1000mg test e caused my body to get used to a higher androgen load, so when I introduced the very androgenic tren e, my body was already pretty androgenic.

Or maybe the ration of higher test to tren helps balance the bodies reaction to the tren.

Honestly, I really can't say, but so far this ride is smooth - so much so I have questioned if my tren was good, but then I realize, minus the negative side effects I've experienced before, the positive ones are all there.

Count me in as a member of the high test, low tren club.

I've ran up to 1000mgs of testosterone enan (4amps) with trenbolone 500mgs/week.
I can tell you that environment is everything dude, like when my girl and kids would irritate me it would drive me crazy. When I was alone just chilling it was all fine. I think tren rage is related to personal situation and stress.

So I'm currently running 875mg test e per week, and 300mg tren e.

Sides from the tren e, so far as I can tell - are non-existent. It's good gear from from one of our board sponsor's.

Previously I had run a test/tren cycle at 250mg test e, and 200mg tren e - and the results were great, but my irritation level and temper were significantly above normal.

Currently I can barely tell I'm on tren. There are a few telltale signs, such as subcutaneous water began to shed within the first two days of the first injection; strength blowing up even more than it already was on the test e (previously was running 1000mg test e per week); slightly less mellow (high test makes me very calm surprisingly); muscle contractions a little harder, and noticeable muscle pump after high carb meals - and that's about it.

No night sweats. No trouble sleeping. Only a very mild increase in irritability.

I fully realize that my current living situation is significantly lower stress than when I ran that previous cycle, but I have a theory about why this feels so much different.

So my theory goes that being exposed to 875-1000mg test e caused my body to get used to a higher androgen load, so when I introduced the very androgenic tren e, my body was already pretty androgenic.

Or maybe the ration of higher test to tren helps balance the bodies reaction to the tren.

Honestly, I really can't say, but so far this ride is smooth - so much so I have questioned if my tren was good, but then I realize, minus the negative side effects I've experienced before, the positive ones are all there.

Count me in as a member of the high test, low tren club.

bro you problem the dosages. 200 and 200 is pussy cycle. go 600/600 next time

Depends on you. I have my first ten run in a couple months. Hope it treats me as well as it does you.

Glad to hear you are having a good run with low side effects. Just be careful running dosages so high in your cycles. That is going to take a toll on your organs over time.

250/200 was a pussy cycle indeed lol. Actually that's a good cycle for leaning out or recomping, but not for getting "jacked." Not enough total milligrams.

Physically I feel very good on 1000mg test. Very relaxed except during lifting, and even then I can turn the aggression on/off instantly.

It took me a long time to realize the truth about getting "swole", or "jacked."

Total weekly milligrams is king. I've always trained hard enough to stimulate gains in size and strength, and always ate plenty of food to fuel it, but I never went over 500mg total gear per week for a long time, and frankly, nobody but those that are super genetically elite or naturally very thick and solid are getting f*cking SWOLE on 500-750mg gear a week. A lot of guys bullshit about how little gear they run, but they don't talk about the gear use that was required to get as big as they are.

The really yoked guys aren't so much bigger just because of genetics, but because they use a boatload of gear - enough that most guys on these forums would have a fit if they saw the weekly milligram totals.

Cycles of 1500mg on the low end to 3500mg a week on the average high end, not coming off except to cruise on 250-500 test a week for a month or two, over years, combined with heavy basic training, and lots of whole food = massive. Genetics just dictate how good you look when you're big.

I've been on higher test for several months now, and I'm steadily getting bigger and stronger. I'm 5'8.5", 230lbs at 40 years old, and approaching how strong I was in my late 20's at 248lbs soft. The difference is mostly realizing the importance of eating a diet comprised of whole foods almost entirely, except gummy bears and a protein shake after a workout, and how much milligrams of gear I take per week. I had no understanding of the relationship between physical size and gear total, but even from this short run so far, I can see that what I have been clued in on is indeed true.

It would explain Ronnie Coleman and how he was back of the pack until I think it was Kevin Levrone or Flex Wheeler that clued him in about real dosages.

Anyhow, just me ramblin. Don't see myself using tren more than once a year. I like it for the recomping effect it has on my metabolism. For size and strength, higher milligram test and some mk-677 is plenty for me, with the occasional oral thrown in.

Top Bottom