Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High SHBG - low free test - depressed - what can I do?

aqux

Hi!

I have accidentally gotten myself into the worlds of steroid and suffered some consequences for it.
For two years ago, I got some pills from a friend that was on it, and he told me it was no big deal. I knew nothing about steroids what so ever before this, but kept getting stronger and better looking, so I kept taking them for about 40-50 days. The pills where turinobol. No pct was taken afterwards.

The gainz and confidence lasted to my waited knee surgery 2 months after last pill... But from then on, my free test level has been low (about 2.0)... My Total test levels have been normal (about 17), but since my SHBG is sky high (87), I´ve struggled with feeling like a man ever since. I had a girlfriend for a while, and we had sex, and it sure felt good, but she always had to take the iniative for it... I never felt like doing it... And now when Im single, I dont go out, because Im not sure I even will get an erection if I hook up with someone...

Does anyone have any advice for what I can do about this?

Im thinking of running a new cycle where I focus on a good pct, with arimidex to lower my shbg and hcg to kickstart my balls in the end of cycle... The cycle im thinking about is dianabol(40days 25mg)+test(250mg a week x8)

Feeling depressed and not good at all... No girlfriend to take care of me either...so pls...Any advice for me?

All help appreciated, thank you! :)

Running a steroid cycle with low free test and high SHBG is not a good idea. What you need to do is re-run a proper PCT to increase your free test and lower SHBG.

Your blood work is the way it is because you didn't run a PCT after your cycle. Ideally you would of ran the PCT immediately after your Tbol cycle but better late then never.

Run the perfect PCT protocol exactly as laid out here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

After the PCT protocol, wait 3-4 weeks and then get blood work done. I suspect everything will be back in the normal range.

Running a steroid cycle with low free test and high SHBG is not a good idea. What you need to do is re-run a proper PCT to increase your free test and lower SHBG.

Your blood work is the way it is because you didn't run a PCT after your cycle. Ideally you would of ran the PCT immediately after your Tbol cycle but better late then never.

Run the perfect PCT protocol exactly as laid out here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

After the PCT protocol, wait 3-4 weeks and then get blood work done. I suspect everything will be back in the normal range.

Thank you for a quick answer! But why isnt it a good idea? Im thinking test + arimidex will lower my shbg and free more testosterone when on gear... I will make some gainz and then do the perfect cycle after 8 weeks on gear.

But if im not going on the cycle and just taking the pct... Isnt hcg and arimidex enough? I dont need anything for catabolic effects, aromatizing effects(?), fat gainz...Isnt N2guard a protection WHILE on steroids, does it help any 1-2 years after?

Just feel like bit of waste to run a perfect pct, if I could run a good (relative mild) cycle first, to secure some gainz while getting my health back.

Thank you for a quick answer! But why isnt it a good idea? Im thinking test + arimidex will lower my shbg and free more testosterone when on gear... I will make some gainz and then do the perfect cycle after 8 weeks on gear.

But if im not going on the cycle and just taking the pct... Isnt hcg and arimidex enough? I dont need anything for catabolic effects, aromatizing effects(?), fat gainz...Isnt N2guard a protection WHILE on steroids, does it help any 1-2 years after?

Just feel like bit of waste to run a perfect pct, if I could run a good (relative mild) cycle first, to secure some gainz while getting my health back.

It isn't a good idea because right now your hormones are a mess. Going into a cycle unhealthy to begin with is only going to shoot yourself in the foot because your hormones are going to be EVEN WORSE when you stop the cycle. You will make some small temporary gains on cycle, but as soon as you come off you are going to have to pay the piper.

It is kind of liking robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Focus on getting healthy. Run a proper PCT, wait 8-10 weeks, get blood work done to make sure your hormone levels are all back in the normal range, and then run your cycle.

Top Bottom