Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High Red Blood Count - Need Information Please!!!

mace232

My Red Blood count is high. If memory serves, it’s around the 19 range when it should be around 15.

I was previously on a Test E, NPP cycle. I’m also on TRT by my doctor (150mg Test Cyp every 2 weeks).

What can I do to lower my red blood count?

What causes high red blood count?

What steroids specifically raise red blood count?

Any assistance would be very appreciated!!!!

mace232 said:
My Red Blood count is high. If memory serves, it’s around the 19 range when it should be around 15.

I was previously on a Test E, NPP cycle. I’m also on TRT by my doctor (150mg Test Cyp every 2 weeks).

This is a normal side of taking steroids. I just make sure to take an aspirin a day. No reason to get worried.

blackhatcowboy said:
This is a normal side of taking steroids. I just make sure to take an aspirin a day. No reason to get worried.

Yeah, but my doctor is all on it. He keeps wanting blood tests which is totally screwing up my cycle schedule.

Does anyone know how quickly this value returns to normal after a cycle?

mace232 said:

As someone already said, take 1-2 aspirin a day and itll thin your blood.

gunnermuscle said:
As someone already said, take 1-2 aspirin a day and itll thin your blood.

Aspirin 'thins' the blood by slightly inhibiting the ability of platelets to stick to each other. It does nothing to reduce the number of Red Blood Cells.

Yes, I will do it as a safety measure, but it does not solve my blood test problem.

Why reduce the RBC? You must be getting insane pumps and vascularity with all the extra blood flow, not to mention the effect on your Johnson.

Bluesman

I don't know what he's worried about. That's not all that high, it's usually measured around 50 when you're in trouble, and you have no symptoms of polycythemia vera I wouldn't worry about it.

Ulter said:
I don't know what he's worried about. That's not all that high, it's usually measured around 50 when you're in trouble, and you have no symptoms of polycythemia vera I wouldn't worry about it.

My numbers may be wrong or different. The range we looked at was 13 to 17 with 15 being normal and I was at a 19.

I gave a pint today and he wants me to give a pint next week. Then more blood tests the week after.

Top Bottom