Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High Red Blood Cell Count?

GAAV KOSH

I've been sick for a week, with a fever and plain tired everyday. Went to the doc a couple of days ago and he took a blood test. Today he called back and said my red blood cell count was high and wants me to go back in for a second test. Is this normal while on AS or should I be worried? I didn't get a blood cell count from him.

i had a high red and white blood cell and high liver function test have to go back in 3-4 weeks for a retest. i have been off for like 6 weeks when i got the first test and i was suprised. interested to hear any other stories.

High red blood cell count is normal for many AAS and one of the reasons for the insane pumps we feel. When you strut into the docs office and he looks at you funny after doing blood work, it should be expected unless you fill him in on what your doing. If your on cycle and dont tell him, yet follow his advice, you could be risking much more harm than good. The only way they can help is if you are honest. If you dont want to tell your doc about aas then I for one would not be following thier advice until I was off for a couple months and had blood work redone.

High red blood cell count is definitely normal while on As. Zyglamail is right... that's why you get good pumps and it's also one of the reasons for muscle growth.

Fina may be the cause of the high red blood cell count. Eq really increases them as well. I would get off everything and then go back in a week and it should be closer to normal

M18

Top Bottom