Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High RBC, Doc stopped HRT.

My doc mentioned the idea of that, discontinuing trt. I decided to drop my dose from 110mg/wk to 55mg every 3rd day and donated blood. Haven't tried the labs but im sure it has helped. Donating blood reduced the frequency of headaches i get.

Mine are higher than yours. Doc suggested giving blood (which I just started doing) and taking 2 asprin a day.

You could have been dehydrated for the test as well. That will elevate the levels. Do you have any pre-HRT levels to go by? Mine were already right on the highest number before HRT (probably from smoking, which I'm trying to quit now.. rather do therapy than smoke!)

I'm giving blood in a week. They test HG there to make sure they're not too low. Last time I have it was HHH (over the max) and they still let me give. We'll see if that's still the case this time.

I should note that my Test was in the 400 range and my E2 was high as well. So I started Adex .5mg once a week.

Well almost a month cold turkey and my blood came back. RBC, Hema, and Hemo had dropped into the normal range but on the fringe of the high side. He gave me my shot. Only 100mg. Ive been on 200mg/week for a long time now. He said he is gonna keep me cut back for a couple of weeks and look at my blood again. If everything is back to normal then he will bump me back up.

I still think Im gonna give blood so I dont have this hassle again. Walking in getting pinned and leaving is so nice without all the extra drama. But then again I guess this is for my health. :D

Top Bottom