Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High platelet count

DMI

I've just had a call from my doctor requesting a repeat blood test due to a slightly elevated platelet count. My potassium levels are also very slightly high, but I have been supplementing with 200mg potassium daily so this may be the culprit for that.

I am currently using the following:-
Test ace 50mg eod
Tren ace 100mg eod
Mast p 100mg eod

My question is, what could be causing the elevated platelet count? I thought maybe my RBCs could be elevated, but I am unfamiliar with an elevated platelet count with steroid use.

Thanks for any help. Ps - I can't post the levels as I have not received them yet, I was only told "slightly elevated."

Hi, I also have High platelet count, while on my second steroid cycle.
The cycle was like this:

Testosterone Propionate 300mg / week first 2 weeks
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg / since 3rd week
Anavar between 20-50mg per day since beginning
Primobolan 125 mg ( oral ) per day since beginning;

Before starting the cycle my Platelet Count was 300 withing normal range;
While on cycle did blood test again and Platelet count was 550 which is a bit high where the normal values should be between 150 -500 for Platelet count.

Did you're platelet count went down in normal range when ending the cycle?
How did you fix the issue?
Is this something that sound be concerning ?

All steroids will increase platelet count and blood viscosity. The function of platelets is mainly to prevent bleeding by clotting the blood.

The single easiest thing you can do to reduce your platelet count is give blood.

If after giving blood your platelet count is still high, then you are going to need to use a blood thinner like aspirin. A baby aspirin once per day should be enough to solve the problem.

This is common with any steroid. I would recommend giving blood every 6 weeks or so when on cycle. Giving blood is actually very healthy for men whether they use steroids or not. It is good for the prostate.

Thank you bros for you're support , I really apreciate. I just did blood work again after 1 week from previous blood work.

The Platelet Count went down to 478 and maximum should be 500, which is acceptable.
Also I stoped with Anavar and Primobolan.I am continuing with Testosterone Enanthate.Will check blood work next week also..
Thanks again, whis was really scary for new begineer.

donate blood every 6-8 weeks

the place i go gives you 2 free movie tickets. and you feel great after giving cause you know you just helped save lives and it is good for you.

don't believe the bs that giving blood makes you sick or weak. you are a healthy athlete and if you are healthy enough to run steroids, you damn well better be healthy enough to give blood.

Top Bottom