Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high insulin in bloodwork

douglog

I have used insulin in the past so not sure if this effected my bloodwork negatively or not? seeking some gurus help with this concern. my insulin came in at over 40UIU/ML when i had it tested, my glucose is only 88 and i did have some drinks the night before and didn't fast for the test. very worried

if people actually ran bloodwork (let's face it 99% of people don't) then they will see all kinds of red flags all over the place. the facts are we are a metabolically sick nation so you aren't alone.

how you fix it is going to take time and patience. fasting, plant based eating, time restricted eating, those are 3 ways to get things going in the right direction

if people actually ran bloodwork (let's face it 99% of people don't) then they will see all kinds of red flags all over the place. the facts are we are a metabolically sick nation so you aren't alone.

how you fix it is going to take time and patience. fasting, plant based eating, time restricted eating, those are 3 ways to get things going in the right direction
well said bro and very true!

should of done the bloodwork the right way and prepared accordingly

Top Bottom