Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high estrogen after cycle

AlecHudd

I have a little issue going on here I wanted advice on. I ran estrogen bloodwork after cycle and it came in the high 50’s which is above normal. I ran 14 weeks of testosterone cypionate along with aromasin throughout and waited after my pct of clomid and nolvadex to get bloods. What do I do now?

Add some aromasin 12.5mgs EOD and bump the nolvadex, add hcgenerat es 3 tabs to lower prolactin to help stabilize estrogen

this is what I call 'estrogen rebound'

i was one of the first guys to make light of this issue when most thought it was not possible. guess what? it does happen 5% of the time. you need to run a light AI until your estrogen gets normalized.

I have a little issue going on here I wanted advice on. I ran estrogen bloodwork after cycle and it came in the high 50’s which is above normal. I ran 14 weeks of testosterone cypionate along with aromasin throughout and waited after my pct of clomid and nolvadex to get bloods. What do I do now?

bro you getting any gyno or bloat/

how long after did you wait? what did your mid cycle bloods look like? did you use aromasin in pct? what dose of test did you run? what dose of aromasin did you run? do you see how you gave us literally NO INFORMATION to give you any sort of accurate answer

Just leave it alone. That is not very high and you risk crashing it by taking anything. Just let your system return to normal on its own.

Top Bottom