Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High estrogen

rejean56

[FONT=&quot]I just got some labs done and estrogen is 175. I started taking nolva a 3 weeks ago for tender nips, glad I took the advice I got here and had it on hand or I might be lactating right now. My question is if I have the gates to my castle guarded with nolva, as the doc described it, what is the danger of having high E. I have read that prolonged high E can increase chances of prostate cancer, and of course gyno but what else. I am nearing the end of my first cycle. Does it make sense to get some axed to lower it with only a couple of weeks left?[/FONT]

You should not be using Nolvadex on cycle as a substitute for an AI. Use aromasin or arimidex on cycle to control your estrogen, and save the nolvadex for PCT.

all nolvadex is doing is keeping things at bay and as soon as you discontinue use, guess what happens... it comes right back... you need an aromatase inhibitor... aromasin is what you should be using

Top Bottom