Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high doses of test and side effects

Stepharris

I have known of people taking up to 800 mg of test a week in cycles of 6-7 weeks only and get huge, I don't think I would run that much but I was wondering if taking 500 mg a week or taking 800 mg side effects could be equally aggressive ?

Honestly, its just a lot more aromatizing and water weight for about the same benefit.

But yeah there will be times where I run a gram or more of test a week but that's only for a very small increase in benefits and a huge increase in sides.

yes the more you run the more the side effects, that is just logic

what is funny is I have interviewed Bostin Loyd on our podcasts several times and he used to be a big advocate for running high dosages, and he finally admitted that high dosages aren't the solution. he said running lower dosages and getting your diet and training on point was #1

we are seeing more and more people figure this out too. in my experience my best results were when i trained smart and put in the hours and had my diet on point to a tee. it isn't about more and more steroids

You would see more estrogen related side effects at a high dose like 800mg per week. I would stick to 500mg per week. You wont be leaving any gains on the table.

I'm watching a video on land speed records. They talk about the increase in power needing to be 8x as much to go 2x as fast. Higher amounts of gear work like that. 500mg is awesome for most people. Let's say it added 8lbs of muscle. 800mg doesn't add 12+ lbs.

Plus, as I find myself repeating recently, you can always do another cycle later on to get more gains.

Top Bottom