Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high dose primo versus tren-only real exp please...karma will be given

Tren is far better than primo IMO..

But, primo is a great med, very very few sides and very ncie lean gains

Tren on the other hand is pretty harsh with some nasty sides

i think that its not right to compare primo vs tren... or as i remember it in the good ol days parabolan... tren is def highly anabolic as well as androgenic when primo is only slightly anaboilic and minutly andro! ill tell you what though fellas, the real para from negma 76 mgs back in the day would kick the shit out of you. it was mg per mg the strongest ana andro component by theraputic index ever!!! i remember when it was originaly kicked off at 100 mgs and was to much mgs for human consumption! so i guess someone settled at 76.. you do the math. also 2 shots a week was the max by even experienced users, talk about roid rage and seing white flys "high bp" holy shit! not to get off the sub but there is NO comparison with tren/ primo.. totaly 2 dif meds here fellas... good ? though. both good hardening meds imo but i would def stick with primo... you can find it cheap somewere, also good on a low cal diet. anti catabolic as a mofo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, i'm talking more like 1 GRAM of primo in a stack with test etc. versus a low dose of tren.

only a few people have probably tried such a dose however.....

Top Bottom