Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High dose equipoise?

elmofd

I've been reading some things online where I see some physique competitors who are using an insane amount of equipoise ahead of competitions. I've seen over a gram up to 2 grams worth
I was thinking of trying maybe 1500 mg a week
what would be the side effects that I should be looking for if I did that?

there is absolutely no need to exceed 600 mg of eq not to mention, YOU ARE NOT A PHYSIQUE COMPETITOR.. you dont use what pros use etc and just because a "pro" is using certain doses, DOES NOT make it safe or correct to be doing either

I've been reading some things online where I see some physique competitors who are using an insane amount of equipoise ahead of competitions. I've seen over a gram up to 2 grams worth
There's pro race-car drivers hitting 300km/h at Nurburgring in racecars.
That does not mean it's a good idea to attempt the same in your lowered Civic with an open air filter-mod.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

To answer your question though - one of the main concerns I'd have would be blood thickness.
Soon enough you'll be pumping some sludge through those veins unless you give blood/bloodlet.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

i dont see why you would use more then 500mgs eq/week

Top Bottom