Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High dosages of Tren

housemusik83

Just curious as to how high members on here have tried to go up to... I seen some people taking G of test a week, up to 1 and half... just wondering any HIGH HIGH tren users? and sides?? besides the obvious sleep, cough ects ects

I am about to up my dose from 75mg ed to 115mg ed for the last few weeks. Cant let you know how it goes yet though obviously-

800MG Ew is about the most that I can handle...Got to have about 2 fans in my room and the AC on the coldest it will go.

most ive done is 100mg ed

Just curious as to how high members on here have tried to go up to... I seen some people taking G of test a week, up to 1 and half... just wondering any HIGH HIGH tren users? and sides?? besides the obvious sleep, cough ects ects

100mg ED was enough for me with TREN ACE. I see no reason a higher dosage would really be needed.

100 ed, whats nice about tren is that it binds to cortisol receptor sites, so your anabolic and anti catabolic at the same time, thats also one of the reasons you keep a good bit of the gains...or so I hear:D
Higher doses make me really hot. froze out my receptonist last year. had the AC on 64 in the office for weeks and weeks ..poor girl. I felt bad and bought her a coat to say sorry.

I was running 125mg of Ace a day, I would get about 4 solid hours of sleep per night, wake up and ring the sweat out of my pillow case. Amazing results though!

I ran 100mg ED once but it was pretty harsh. I wouldn't recommend it.

I LOVE the feeling of being on tren. Its one of the best feelings in this world but it becomes overwhelming at high doses and ruins the experience. Stick to low doses for longer durations to reap the same results and actually enjoy your day.

tren works pretty well at low doses.

if you run it too high you're just unneccessarily creating problems for yourself.

100 MG's EOD or even 75 mg's EOD stacked with test will yield amazing results everytime

Top Bottom