Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High dosage cycles

bloodyface1

[FONT=&quot]How many of you guys run large amounts of gear 2 - 5 gram ew ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When did you bump up the dosage ? Did you find the change dramatic ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How were the sides ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I've run up to 4 gram ew in the past but found no different than 3 gram , I find the magic happens around 3 gram my self .. Interested in your own experiences here guys[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Honestly, I've never jammed more than 1 or 1.5 grams a week of gear in me, as I tend to run longer cycles with a more moderate dosage. As far as side effects, it really depends what I'm putting in me. If it's a lot of EQ, none really, but if I put a ton of test in me, the estrogen sides definitely increase.

theres no reason whatsoever to be running that much shit... ive done it before and it was just idiotic to say the least and completely unnecessary... some of the best cycles ive ran and coached others are were much lower on total mg but ended up giving the best long term results as well as health, which is far more important than anything else

honestly the most i have ever ran was 900mgs a week and that was a deca/test cycle with an oral (which i didn't include in that #) and that was MORE THAN ENOUGH for me to get great results

the more gear you run the more sides you will get with diminished results to the point where you are just going to shorten your lifespan by many many years. i can't imagine what it would be like to run 5g of gear a week, i would feel like death and it would be a death cycle

I dont like people talking about total mg of gear used because it means nothing without considering the gear in question. You can run 2 grams of gear a week and it be extremely mild like a test/eq/mast cycle since the mast and eq could be a 1600mg a week itself (800 each) and still be extremely mild on your body and health.

Compare it to 600 total mg of say 200 test and 400 tren and its an extremely dangerous and unhealthy cycle that can take years off your life

I dont like people talking about total mg of gear used because it means nothing without considering the gear in question. You can run 2 grams of gear a week and it be extremely mild like a test/eq/mast cycle since the mast and eq could be a 1600mg a week itself (800 each) and still be extremely mild on your body and health.

Compare it to 600 total mg of say 200 test and 400 tren and its an extremely dangerous and unhealthy cycle that can take years off your life
This nails it.

Top Bottom