Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high calorie or low calorie for equipoise cycle

SuperHugeGunns

i am running a cycle of EQ, test prop and winny. i am looking to get ripped, but dont know if i should follow a regular pre contest type diet or a higher calorie diet since i am on a cycle.

SuperHugeGunns said:
i am running a cycle of EQ, test prop and winny. i am looking to get ripped, but dont know if i should follow a regular pre contest type diet or a higher calorie diet since i am on a cycle.

With EQ you may not have a choice. EQ is well known for increasing appetite in many people. Not saying that it'll be that way for you, but that's how things went down for me.

SuperHugeGunns said:

If you want to get ripped, it's all in the diet. If you eat big youll get big and EQ can make you eat like a horse. No pun intended. So you can control your appetite, or you can follow something like a Keto diet where you can eat quite well and lose pure BF.

Im at the end of week 6 running 800EQ/500Test and currently in week 2 of 50 winny ed.

I havent noticed too much of an increase in appetite thus far, but I anticipate its coming soon since EQ has such a long acting ester. And this is also my first time running EQ so I dont have any prior experience as to what to expect on it.

However my goals are also to rip up as much as possible. Right now I am at 210 pounds and floating between 9-10%bf. Im trying to get back down to around 6% which is where I was at during my prime in college.

The diet I have been going on is as follows:

4:30am
Small portion of Tuna Salad (if I dont have any, i will eat 1/3 cup of oats)
50g Whey Protien Isolate in water
1 scoop creatine mono
1 tbsp flax oil

7:00am
1/3 cup of oats
50g Whey Protein Isolate in water

12:00pm
Chicken Wrap from Subway with onions, green peppers, tomatoes and American Cheese (i know i should kick the cheese, but I love cheese) with water.

2:00pm
1 tbsp MCT oil

3pm
Workout

4:30ish
PWO Shake 50g Whey Protein Isolate
1 scoop creatine mono
some dextrose (not sure on dosage cause I hate the texture and just put a little bit in)

7:00pm
dinner: whatever the wifey makes. This meal i really cant control as I put it all on her, but she does fairly well. The only negative is sometimes she makes pasta, and I know i should cut the carbs out as much as I can for my late meal.

So Im pretty much in the same boat as you. My calories are really low for the most part, and I know I am burning some muscle. I have lost about 20 pounds on my bench in the last 2-3 months, however i dont mind that too much.

However right now Im on the fence on what to do. I have this cycle planned for roughly 25 weeks. I've been dieting for approx 3 months now and im really losing my willpower to keep going with it. Debating on increasing my lean foods and taking in more chicken/steak and trying to put on more LBM and not focus on bodyfat as much.

But this is all because mentally im just getting tired as fuck of dieting. So keep me posted on what you decide to do, and your results with it... as im sure I will be changing my shit up soon enough :coffee:

immortalis said:
Im at the end of week 6 running 800EQ/500Test and currently in week 2 of 50 winny ed.

I havent noticed too much of an increase in appetite thus far, but I anticipate its coming soon since EQ has such a long acting ester. And this is also my first time running EQ so I dont have any prior experience as to what to expect on it.

However my goals are also to rip up as much as possible. Right now I am at 210 pounds and floating between 9-10%bf. Im trying to get back down to around 6% which is where I was at during my prime in college.

The diet I have been going on is as follows:

4:30am
Small portion of Tuna Salad (if I dont have any, i will eat 1/3 cup of oats)
50g Whey Protien Isolate in water
1 scoop creatine mono
1 tbsp flax oil

7:00am
1/3 cup of oats

12:00pm
Chicken Wrap from Subway with onions, green peppers, tomatoes and American Cheese (i know i should kick the cheese, but I love cheese) with water.

2:00pm
1 tbsp MCT oil

3pm
Workout

4:30ish
PWO Shake 50g Whey Protein Isolate
1 scoop creatine mono
some dextrose (not sure on dosage cause I hate the texture and just put a little bit in)

7:00pm
dinner: whatever the wifey makes. This meal i really cant control as I put it all on her, but she does fairly well. The only negative is sometimes she makes pasta, and I know i should cut the carbs out as much as I can for my late meal.

So Im pretty much in the same boat as you. My calories are really low for the most part, and I know I am burning some muscle. I have lost about 20 pounds on my bench in the last 2-3 months, however i dont mind that too much.

However right now Im on the fence on what to do. I have this cycle planned for roughly 25 weeks. I've been dieting for approx 3 months now and im really losing my willpower to keep going with it. Debating on increasing my lean foods and taking in more chicken/steak and trying to put on more LBM and not focus on bodyfat as much.

But this is all because mentally im just getting tired as fuck of dieting. So keep me posted on what you decide to do, and your results with it... as im sure I will be changing my shit up soon enough :coffee:

i will kep you updated, right now i am on my 1st week, 5th day to be exact.

With my current cycle Im running var. I did this cuz var suppresses the appepitite from the test and eq. I love how you can still gain and get stronger with var without eating extra. Also you might wanna run sesapure/glucerall; after a while those together supressed my appetite as well.

Top Bottom