Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High BP on cycle test/deca

myhoneydebbie

[FONT=&quot]I normally have good blood pressure, but since this cycle its been higher than normal. Im only 3 weeks in so have another 7 weeks left. Im not overly worried about it, but I don't like having it at all. I am trying to avoid salt, increased fiber, taking b vitamins, fish oil, a little asprin.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I've read about taking apple cider vinegar, CoQ10 and some other stuff such as a garlic supplement and ginger. What do you do/take to combat high bp? Thanks[/FONT]

First a quick question. Are you consistently taking your AI. Elevated estrogen conversion leads to water retention which in turn drives up blood pressure. Limiting salt intake is good, as is increasing water intake (actually combats water retention). Additionally, supplementing CoQ-10 can also help lower your bp.

I normally have good blood pressure, but since this cycle its been higher than normal. Im only 3 weeks in so have another 7 weeks left. Im not overly worried about it, but I don't like having it at all. I am trying to avoid salt, increased fiber, taking b vitamins, fish oil, a little asprin.

I've read about taking apple cider vinegar, CoQ10 and some other stuff such as a garlic supplement and ginger. What do you do/take to combat high bp? Thanks

You should be doing this anyway.

well that cycle is heavy on androgens and estrogen so pretty standard to get a rise.. even if your bp is great before it will get strained. cut down on the test and add proviron though with deca always

use n2guard, it has all of the above you listed and more

Top Bottom