Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High body fat for AAS silly

jordanbenteke

[FONT=&quot]Aside from powerlifters and people who dont mind bodyfat, it baffles me how many guys start a cycle at a higher bodyfat content. Its such a waste!!! A half assed diet with gear wont yield much better results than a half assed diet without gear will. So many guys trying to start a "cutting cycle" at 20% bf, damn!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Aside from powerlifters and people who dont mind bodyfat, it baffles me how many guys start a cycle at a higher bodyfat content. Its such a waste!!! A half assed diet with gear wont yield much better results than a half assed diet without gear will. So many guys trying to start a "cutting cycle" at 20% bf, damn!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I agree man. Its far more problematic health wise to use steroids with an elevated body fat as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Aside from powerlifters and people who dont mind bodyfat, it baffles me how many guys start a cycle at a higher bodyfat content. Its such a waste!!! A half assed diet with gear wont yield much better results than a half assed diet without gear will. So many guys trying to start a "cutting cycle" at 20% bf, damn!!

100%

For the strength guys, such as myself, adding muscle is a bonus. Being stronger is what counts. Indeed a little far is great for leverage. Our cycles tend to differ from those wanting more meat on the bone.We tend to have much closer estrogen to test levels.

That said we've seen some VERY BIG strength athletes get lean and have a LOT of muscle left. Terry Holland has been close to 400lbs and sits at 330-350lbs now and yet ripped down to 280lbs+.

Now if you wanna add muscle being leaner on a cycle means it'll be easier and work better. You want a higher test to estrogen (you still want some) level.

not even considering the health aspects but what is the point of using steroids or even weight lifting if your muscles are covered by fat? makes no sense unless you enjoy being one of those guys walking around the gym with the gut hanging over their belt with their chests puffed. those guys are strong (not strong for their weight btw) and they are big (not big in a good way either), but they aren't healthy nor fit.

so lose the body fat FIRST. hit me up for a consult if you are serious.

Yeah I am glad I know this now because my body fat % is not where needs to be. I will make sure to diet down to make sure. I know how important it will be for future results to do the hard work now!

You will net better results and have less side effects at a lower body fat percentage for sure

Top Bottom