Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High blood pressure on test e

HXT

My entire life i have always had healthy bp. 120 range over 70

Im on week 3 of my first test e cycle 500 mg a week. Im rubbing arimidex .25 mg eod. I was feeling a little lightheadded during my workout today so i took my blood pressure after i was done and calmed down. It was 154/75. Any advice? Im really worried. Its only week 3

for the typical american your blood pressure is low bro!!

kidding aside the 2nd number is the most important, the first number tends to fluctuate.. the most accurate way to get blood pressure checked is in a rested state several times per day

A good blood pressure regulating supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com will help.

Also make sure to drink at least 5-6L of water per day and watch your sodium intake (don't eliminate it completely though)

Water weight can be up there, how is your diet? Are you eating junk and high calories? Because if you are that's a problem.

Greens and Veggies, eat as much as you can, drink as much water as you can. I guarantee it will cause your BP to drop.

It will just be a little elevated because you are on cycle. As long as you are doing everything right there is no need to worry.

To get an accurate BP reading you are supposed to be completely still for 15 minutes prior to the test and have not have eaten within 30 minutes. That will give you a true reading.

I don't care what any one says.. 3 weeks of Test at 500mg is not going make a significant impact on your BP, especially if you were healthy before starting. The problem is going to be elsewhere in my opinion. I am not a DR tho.. so if you take my advice and have a heart attack, my bad.

The only thing I can think of is that you might be holding a little water

Top Bottom