Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High blood pressure simple test E cycle

Hi all,..

I'm running a simple Test E cycle (week3) @ 500mgs per week...Been off AAS for about a year and taking pharma grade gear...I notice during week 2 my face bloating and oily which is expected..I'm cool with it cause I know the test is working...Well a few days ago I went to the pharmacy to check my blood pressure and it was over 157/88..I bought a bp monitor and not sure of this crap is accurate it reads from 160 to over 200 sometimes..I think I would be dead if I had something over 200..
Yesterday I went to the ER and it gabe me a reading of 132(normal)..again it was a digital machine..I still felt like that was not right so I went to a clinic..Dr. Checked me with an old school BP montior and it was 160/100... Now here is the tricky part...I'm tapering off valium for quit sometime now because i have a history of benzo dependecy...I'm almost done with my tapering and dr. said that can play a role..she gave me some bp meds till i see my doc monday, but according to my monitor..my bp is high between 167/175 range...i dont think these wrist monitors are accurate and it was an expensive one...I like to take my next dose of test, but I'm not sure if I should or wait to get my bp checked tomorrow...
I do not take an AI...last couple of days i been lowering my sodium intake..Water can play a factor only taking in 3 liters a day..I work in a kitchen where im constantyl sweating..I went from 172 to 175 pounds pre eating in 3 weeks..Assuming is water weight cause I look fuller...Anyone has had same experience while taking psychological meds..I been on many different cycles..mostly UG labs, this my second cycle on pharma grade...Input would be great..
Thanka

Stop your cycle now. I have blood pressure problems too. I have to idea how bodybuilders deals with that.
What I can tell you is my BP went back to normal 3-4 months after stopping AAS.

I limit my sodium intake, take CoQ10, give my blood to lower hematocrit, nothing works for me.
I went to 190/100 ..... And still here and no stroke no heart attack !

I'm considering taking a BP med for my next cycle like ramipril. Seriously I dif only 2 cycles how do you guys deal with that ?

Blood pressure is at 136/72 2 hours after I took a medication called bayotensin..german brand..just took a 250mg stabbed...Will get a script for bp tomorrow..seems to help

I bet your estrogen is high.

I would start Aromasin at 12.5mg/eod or Arimidex at .5mg/eod.

There are also plenty of natural on cycle support products that will help with BP.

Arimedex is coming in the hopefully in a couple of days...Till then I would have to control it with BP meds....Unless I get some hawthorne berries

You say you are not taking an AI, which is probably a big part of your problem. Get on some aromasin ASAP and I recommend getting on some N2guard too. Controlling your diet and sodium, and your current bodyfat level is another factor. That will help keep your blood pressure in check. You could also get some GW which helps lower blood pressure considerably

Top Bottom