Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high blood pressure from no AI

Crainer

Plat Hero
Platinum
I've been using steroids for 6 weeks and my blood pressure is getting really high. before cycle it was 125/75 area, now it is 155/105 area. not good at all. I didn't run an AI so far because i thought i didn't need one but reading posts on here seems like i do. i'm on 500 test and 20mg dbol. what dosage should i run of aromasin or adex?

You have not done anything wrong so far. You shouldn't just start taking certain drugs for side effects if you do not need them in the first place.

What you need to do is to get bloodwork done to check your estrogen levels. This will give you a better idea of how to properly use an AI. Then get bloodwork done again a few weeks later to check and see how you are reacting to it. Once you get baselines of how your body works, you will have a better idea of how to do things going forward.

Have much weight have you gained so far? Your BP is most likely elevated because of the extra water you are holding from your estrogen being higher than normal.

I would choose to run aromasin over adex. I would start that at 12.5mg daily for the first week, and then switch that to twice per week after. Then get bloodwork done. That is just a starting point though, you may need more, or you may need less.. this is dependent on the person.

If you choose adex, then 1mg 2x per week, then lower to .5mg 2x per week.

you are using a toxic oral steroid that converts to estrogen at an extremely high rate along with testosterone at a strong dose, which also converts to estrogen... It sounds like you are likely not running any sort of protection from the toxicity... you need to get bloodwork done to see exactly what the issue is and you need to, FOR SURE, start taking protection.. i would recommend an all in one protectant... n2guard is the best i can recommend... i am pretty sure your estrogen is high as well so i would start aromasin now but get bloodwork asap as well.... you can get your aromasin at https://sarms.forsale start with 12.5 mg every other day until you get your blood work back and then you can dial in the dosing properly... you may want to lower your test dose to 350 but you also should not use dbol longer than 4 weeks... you should not be using steroids when its clear you dont know what you are doing...

You are stacking two of the wettest compounds together in testosterone and dbol without an AI so absolutely your blood pressure will increase. I would get blood work but definitely start aromasin at 12.5mg EOD or arimidex .5mg EOD.

Top Bottom