Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High blood pressure help

montygully

Had my blood pressure taken for the 1st time today as i've been feeling quite off lately. The reading came back as 161/112 which is quite high. I haven't suffered with HBP in the past so it's definately the test. I'm taking adex 0.5 3x a week, have a clean diet, don't smoke or drink. Is there anything else i could do or should i really be looking at coming off a.s.a.p?

I would say to go to the Dr and get a prescription for your high bp and drop the test to TRT dose. How high where you running your test?

poor heart health is common

my solution isn't more drugs. my solution is get your heart healthy!

it will be through exercise and diet. you will never build a strong heart while on steroids either, so come off of them and focus on heart health for the next year

I know I need to improve my overall lifestyle and it must start in my diet. Its not easy but I’ve cut alcohol out completely. Started walking more. I am getting in better shape with body weight exercises before I join a gym.

I know I need to improve my overall lifestyle and it must start in my diet. Its not easy but I’ve cut alcohol out completely. Started walking more. I am getting in better shape with body weight exercises before I join a gym.

cutting out alcohol is a step in the right direction.

remember alcohol actually BLOCKS your bodies ability to burn fat. so if you drink a beer with a meal you are storing a lot more fat from that meal

Top Bottom