Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High Blood Pressure after cycle?

Fatboy1984

Anyone had there Blood Pressure stay high after a cycle? Does it always come down naturally on its own? my doc wants me on BP medicine, but i keep hoping it goes down on its own.

Well it dont allways come down straight away , not for me any way .

My advice is dont fark around to long mate if it isnt moving get on the meds , you will have to monitor it for ever now so when it comes down just drop the meds , high BP kills .

Brad.

Cardio,limit sodium intake ,drink lots of water and supplement Taurine & ALA

If that fails due to how high it is then see a dr about getting a beta blocker

RADAR

Cardio,limit sodium intake ,drink lots of water and supplement Taurine & ALA

If that fails due to how high it is then see a dr about getting a beta blocker

RADAR

yep , also make sure your T to E levels are str8

I could see if your PCT was not right, that it would take a while for your endocrine system to level out

Thanks guys. All good advice. Its already coming down. today for the first time it was totally normal. for acouple days i was 105/175.... i was getting alittle scared. most the time it was 90/140 or so.

even 140/90 is on the high end man. Make sure you are consuming a lot of potassium, and DO NOT WORRY, IT DOES NOT KILL. And if possible, not only lower sodium intake, but avoid too much processed foods, junk, and the little salt you use, try to use natural sea salt instead of synthetic.

Top Bottom