Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high blood pressure

paulwigan

I have been training for about 13 years on and off.
I currently weigh around 230lbs at about 18% bf at 5ft 11. However only getting to gym about 2 per month.
I have not touched gear for about 3 years and I was all sprung for a small cycle of eq and possibly some sus but just tested ny blood pressure and its consistently around 160/100. This is high but what effect would a light cycle do to that??
Any one suffer from high blood pressure or know what theirs goes between on and off cycle??

It would most likely elevate it. You should try to get your bp under control first.. taking anabolics with an underlying health issue is unsafe and irresponsible. Fo yourself a favor and get everything squared away first.

mikefear said:
It would most likely elevate it. You should try to get your bp under control first.. taking anabolics with an underlying health issue is unsafe and irresponsible. Fo yourself a favor and get everything squared away first.

agreed

do you know what you high b/p stems from?
...i mean i'm sure 5'11'' & 230lbs @ 18% isn't helping it either but is there another reason?

with 13 years of training ...i'd guess your not 23 either ...so how old are you?

what did your prior cycles consist of?

if you've had any bloodwork ...what were your results?
hdl? ldl? homocysteine level?

if you haven't had bloodwork done ...get it done before anything else as a BARE MINIMUM! (even Coleman or Yates couldn't make laying on a stretcher grasping thier chests look cool)

look i know this may not be what you want to hear, but even a light cycle could be a recipe for disaster with underlying health issues ...answering these questions will also help you get better responses and direction from many knowledgeable members here.

best of health to you

i am 31.
only about 4 cycles.
light and single drugs ie sus 250 mg for 13 weeks, dbol 50mg per day for 6 weeks and 2-3 courses of winny at 50mg per day.
never been checked before but i do have a very stressful job which prob aint helping.
diet also not in check so that wont help either.
Think I am gonna sort the diet out and get cardio fit first see how that goes.

Start with diet and 30 min cardio 3 times per week. Eliminate all table salt from diet and drink at least 1 gallon of H2O per day.

That B/P does put you in the hypertensive catagory. Has your doctor not mentioned that you might need to be placed on Anti-Hypertensive medications? There are a couple me meds that work great and have minimal sides.

Not good to start a cycle to only findout your B/P skyrockets and the top of your head blows off, or you stroke out.

If you want a good natural remedy do a search for Mukta Vati. Seems to work good for some people. But if all else fails, get real meds prescribed by your doc, then try a mild cycle.

L8R, J

[email protected]

My blood pressure is crazy, take diovan, and that controls it on or off cycle.

I passed out in LA county jail, my b/p was 225/185

need to stay on the meds,

right now simply doing test e in about week 8 one gram a week, b/p yesterday was 125/74 pulse 66

Good bless diovan

solidspine said:
My blood pressure is crazy, take diovan, and that controls it on or off cycle.

I passed out in LA county jail, my b/p was 225/185

need to stay on the meds,

right now simply doing test e in about week 8 one gram a week, b/p yesterday was 125/74 pulse 66

Good bless diovan

Dude, that's a super high B/P. Did you have any symptoms leading up to passing out? i.e. Blurry vision, headache, flushed face???

Top Bottom