Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hiding the results of my cycle

FlexCrafty

[FONT=&quot]Started a new job last year, and now I'm running my first cycle since then. I came in large and fit, but if I gain as much as I did on my last cycle (25 lbs.) it's gonna be noticeable, and raise questions. SO the question is this, over the next two months, what's the best way to condition my co-workers for the changes? "Hide" my gains in plain site and let them see me gradually get bigger so they get used to it? Or hide under sweaters and baggy clothing until I finish my pct and let them wonder if I had always been that big?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I know the last cycle I did was over a 2 month Summer break at my old job and when I came back people were obviously staring at me, and the gossip started, with someone actually having the balls to ask me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Or am I just kidding myself that they won't know I'm juicing regardless?[/FONT]

Id say people gonna notice regardless. Im nlt even that big and people already talk, ask questions, and make slick jokes/comments

It's none of their business, and most people not in the muscle head life will often chalk it up to strict diet and training if you tell them as much.

Top Bottom