x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Hiccups on Anavar.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Hiccups on Anavar. within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Has anyone ever developed stress induced hiccups while on Anavar or any other oral? I had to drop the Anavar out of my cycle because of it. First I had the appetite loss but dropped from 40mg to 20mg daily but then the hiccups started. I dropped the anavar 3 days ago and the hiccups have finally left. Having hiccups for any amount of extended time really sucks bad.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hiccups on Anavar.

Has anyone ever developed stress induced hiccups while on Anavar or any other oral? I had to drop the Anavar out of my cycle because of it. First I had the appetite loss but dropped from 40mg to 20mg daily but then the hiccups started. I dropped the anavar 3 days ago and the hiccups have finally left. Having hiccups for any amount of extended time really sucks bad.

Elite Bodybuilder

Re: Hiccups on Anavar.

I doubt its related.

Quote Quote posted by starskulker
    Has anyone ever developed stress induced hiccups while on Anavar or any other oral? I had to drop the Anavar out of my cycle because of it. First I had the appetite loss but dropped from 40mg to 20mg daily but then the hiccups started. I dropped the anavar 3 days ago and the hiccups have finally left. Having hiccups for any amount of extended time really sucks bad.
    What?? Thats a first for me....

it can cause all sorts of gi problems--so i would not be surprised. make sure you take it with solid food and you should be fine (i cannot even take it with a shake--needs to be food)

I'm done with it. I was taking it with food. My system just doesnt seen to be able to tolerate it for some reason. It was hard enough for me to even eat when I was on it. the Hiccuping was the last straw for me. Bummer thing is I really liked the hardeing I was getting from it along with the strength and it was just starting to kick in.

ALIN

Question Re: Hiccups on Anavar.

Quote Quote posted by starskulker
    I'm done with it. I was taking it with food. My system just doesnt seen to be able to tolerate it for some reason. It was hard enough for me to even eat when I was on it. the Hiccuping was the last straw for me. Bummer thing is I really liked the hardeing I was getting from it along with the strength and it was just starting to kick in.

U sure its not how your eating,,,,something in your diet?

Quote Quote posted by ALIN
    U sure its not how your eating,,,,something in your diet?

I'm sure of it. I have been seeing a dietition weekly for the last 3 months and my diet has pretty much been the same with the same basic foods and nothing more then a tweek here and there when needed. the main foods in my diet are eggs, fish, chicken, Apples, Bananas, Natural PB, veggies, and a slice of flatbread and that is pretty much it.

Hiccups can be a symptom of an inflamed liver or pancreas ...now I'm not saying that is what was causing the hiccups cause there are many things that can...just putting the info out there.

Quote Quote posted by blackhatcowboy
    Hiccups can be a symptom of an inflamed liver or pancreas ...now I'm not saying that is what was causing the hiccups cause there are many things that can...just putting the info out there.
    did not know that

Must be frustrating as hell