Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hiccups on Anavar.

starskulker

Has anyone ever developed stress induced hiccups while on Anavar or any other oral? I had to drop the Anavar out of my cycle because of it. First I had the appetite loss but dropped from 40mg to 20mg daily but then the hiccups started. I dropped the anavar 3 days ago and the hiccups have finally left. Having hiccups for any amount of extended time really sucks bad.

starskulker said:
Has anyone ever developed stress induced hiccups while on Anavar or any other oral? I had to drop the Anavar out of my cycle because of it. First I had the appetite loss but dropped from 40mg to 20mg daily but then the hiccups started. I dropped the anavar 3 days ago and the hiccups have finally left. Having hiccups for any amount of extended time really sucks bad.

What?? Thats a first for me....

it can cause all sorts of gi problems--so i would not be surprised. make sure you take it with solid food and you should be fine (i cannot even take it with a shake--needs to be food)

I'm done with it. I was taking it with food. My system just doesnt seen to be able to tolerate it for some reason. It was hard enough for me to even eat when I was on it. the Hiccuping was the last straw for me. Bummer thing is I really liked the hardeing I was getting from it along with the strength and it was just starting to kick in.

starskulker said:
I'm done with it. I was taking it with food. My system just doesnt seen to be able to tolerate it for some reason. It was hard enough for me to even eat when I was on it. the Hiccuping was the last straw for me. Bummer thing is I really liked the hardeing I was getting from it along with the strength and it was just starting to kick in.

U sure its not how your eating,,,,something in your diet?

ALIN said:
U sure its not how your eating,,,,something in your diet?

I'm sure of it. I have been seeing a dietition weekly for the last 3 months and my diet has pretty much been the same with the same basic foods and nothing more then a tweek here and there when needed. the main foods in my diet are eggs, fish, chicken, Apples, Bananas, Natural PB, veggies, and a slice of flatbread and that is pretty much it.

Hiccups can be a symptom of an inflamed liver or pancreas ...now I'm not saying that is what was causing the hiccups cause there are many things that can...just putting the info out there.

blackhatcowboy said:
Hiccups can be a symptom of an inflamed liver or pancreas ...now I'm not saying that is what was causing the hiccups cause there are many things that can...just putting the info out there.

did not know that :worried:

Top Bottom