Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hiccups on Anavar.

bbkingpin said:
I've experienced heartburn also, whether coincidence or not, taking tbol.

i'm getting an appetite suppression from the tbol i'm using right now. i have to force myself to eat dinner after a post workout shake 2 hours before. i have a really fast metabolism so this is kinda weird to me because i'm used to getting hungry around 45-60 minutes after even the biggest of meals i eat. the shakes never used to bother me, hell they were like the drink i had with my afternoon snack. it really sucks but i'm seeing some pretty decent gains so far, so i'm hangin in there. sorry for the hijack.

I've had a hiccup reaction to meds before. It went on for two days and they had to give me thorozine to make it stop.

I'm sorry, but I find someone with a super-lookhowcool-badass name like Starskulker to be suffering from hiccups to be funny.

I keep picturing a Star Wars bounty hunter like Boba Fett standing around and his mask/helmet jerking up and down.

AAP said:
I'm sorry, but I find someone with a super-lookhowcool-badass name like Starskulker to be suffering from hiccups to be funny.

I keep picturing a Star Wars bounty hunter like Boba Fett standing around and his mask/helmet jerking up and down.

:laugh2: :lmao: :FRlol:

It's like seeing: John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, or Chuck Norris with hiccups.

AAP said:

Nope. I just wear a beanie is all. Glad you like the name though.

chlorpromazine is a med that is available from your doctor if you're talking about hiccups that last long time (20 minutes, 2 hours, whatever). It is prescribed for chronic hiccups.

Some other med can cause hiccups, like vicodins.

That could have been a culpit too. (Vicoden) I usually take about 500mg before my workouts. I have been doing that for a long time without the hiccups though. I'm sure it was the anavar though. I have not had the issue since dropping it. Thanks for all your help and info guys.

I am going through that right now. Was on DBol then moved to anavar and I suddenly developed intractable hiccups, belching, even food regurgitation. Have had Ct scans, X-rays and an EGD. Only thing they said was stress induced gastritis but they can’t answer why the hiccups. I stopped var and all orals yesterday . Let’s see if it stops

Are you sure it was real anavar?
Unless you've been on it for a long time I would not expect anavar to cause much apetite suppression on that dosage.
Perhaps they've used some binder or so your body does not tolerate well.
Tried any other brands before?

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

Top Bottom