Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HI, guys premoblin + sustain cycle HELP!!!

Dr.Bodavid

Hi, guys I'm a 24yo clinical pharmacist i played bodybuliding as a natural for 10 years straight, last 2 weeks i decided to jump to steroids to push me to the next lvl coz my natural body is reached to the max i can't get more no matter what i do its done, and this will be my first and last time cycle in my life. just to help me destroy the barrier of my max natural gains.

so i brought premoblin + sustanon and i'm taking them 100ml of premoblin + 100ml of sustanon every Saturday and Wednesday so in total 200ml promo and 200ml sustanon per week. this is my 3rd week and i don't feel any thing at all only the glut pain in the injection area.

what should i do pls I'm afraid that i will be the same as natural no change with the steroids, that means that i shutdown my natural production of testosterone and risk it for nothing.

NOTE: guys if u want any help from me to get 0 side effect or to avoid testicles atrophy while on cycle or off cycle tell me i can help you all.

if u need it comment and i will write it down

ty

The half life of primobolan is 10.5 days because it has the enanthate ester attached. As a general rule, it takes 4x the drug's half life to reach full blood hormone levels. It will take 4 x 10.5 days = 42 days for the primo to reach full blood hormone levels. Sustanon is a testosterone ester blend but it's primarily long estered forms of testosterone but it's half life is around the same time.

That being said, you should CERTAINLY be noticing something from your cycle 3 weeks in. Your dosages are very low but since this is your first cycle, you should be noticing something. Sounds to me like your gear is fake buddy. What UG lab did you order from?

Next time, check the source reviews section on the board here before ordering. If you are looking for a quality source, you can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources like Roid Mass or Nordic Fusion.

I would run the cycle a couple more weeks and if you still notice nothing, then your gear is bunk for sure. If your gear is fake, you don't need to worry about a PCT or natural testosterone production shut down because your products were fake.

If in a few weeks you DO start to notice something from the cycle, then run the perfect PCT protocol after your cycle ->
http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Run bloods as mentioned above and also head over to evolutionary.org and find yourself a good reliable source. Primo is faked a lot.

Top Bottom