Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi Guys- Newbie - is tren/sus250 a good starter cycle????

derush

Hey guys, I'm new to the board. I wanted to know if a 8-10 week cycle of tren75(225mg's/wk) & sustanon250(500mg's/wk) finishing off with Nolvadex a good cycle to build lean mass?? I've been working out naturally for approx. a year & a half. I'm 5ft 9in / 168Lbs. I want to get up to 180-185Lbs of solid lean mass - RIPPED LOOK!
Suggestions please!:confused:

Thanks all!

no. that isnt a good idea really. I wont bother with the "dont juice till you train longer" speach, cause i know you probably wont listen anyway. But no, fina is not a good idea. Too many variables involved. It is harsh, you could fuck it up making it with the kit, good amount of side effects. Stick with just 500mg of test for 8 weeks, you dont need anymore. I am235lb and my next cycle is only 500mg of omnadren (same as sustanon) for 8 weeks.

You dont know how you are going to react to things, so take it slow. steroids will always be around, they arent going anywhere.Dont jump into the deep end to learn how to swim.

fuck it,I`ll say it.I would train at least 2-3 solid yrs(not approx) before the gear.how old are you?

Cmon guys....Dont do fina? Please...I LOVE FINA AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD! Fina has probably been the best thing i have ever tried since D-bol.

Its not like he doesnt work out...he's been at the gym for almost 2 years.

Give him a break and some advise.

*****BRO, if you can hold out and workout even longer...great....dont do steroids to get big...do steroids to get BIGGER. Having said that:

Bro, forget the sustanon. Go with a single ester test like enanthate. Sustanon is a blend of 4 diferent steroids. One of which is propionate. Unless your going to inject it ED or EOD...you'll waste most of it. Also, undeconate is a fast acting test. Oh...its kind of a catch 22 because if you inject sust too often, you might get the SUST FLU......

Here is my advise...

Start out day 1 with 750mg of Test Enanthate (Preferable Shering Testoviron or PrimoTeston)

After your first injection, take 250mg every 4th day for the next 10 weeks.

With the fina....take 75mg ED for the first 6 weeks.

And if you really wanna cut up toward the end, do week 7-11 winny.

When you finish....you should have 1 week of JUST WINNY...

right when your done...start HCG treatment...

1 week after the winny ends....Start Clomid treatment

Of course...you should use .5 - 1mg of liquidex throughout & have Nolvadex on hand just incase of gyno.

Also might be a good idea to take some cranberry extract, Vitamin C, Multivitamin, Creatine & Glutamine

EAT ALOT OF CALORIES & PROTIEN
And BUST YOUR ASS IN THE GYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this helps bro.

hey bro, try using the search function. i was doing the same thing your doing now, not too long ago.i researched everything i considered doing, for like 5 months before i decided to do it. the search button here is a awesome tool, you will learn alot from reading previous posts, and what some of the more experienced bro's have to say. good luck ,and please do your research before you jump into anything. peace

Sust man...your gonna kill this kid, or at least his wallet. I would just run 500 mg sus for 8 weeks, maybe kicking with some dbols for the first 3-4 weeks. I know he said he wants the ripped look but that should put him up 20 lbs(close to 190) and then since he isnt doing clomid or anything he will drop to about 180-185. Its a first cycle though so he doesnt need to spend 400 on it and go 11 weeks...although I think all of us on here wish we had done the first one differently. The cycle you listed is something I would do right now actually..hell, its sorta similar to what I am doing right now(without the frontload, i dont like them...and more test, i wouldnt grow on 250 mg a week).

SUST-MAN said:
Cmon guys....Dont do fina? Please...I LOVE FINA AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD! Fina has probably been the best thing i have ever tried since D-bol.

Its not like he doesnt work out...he's been at the gym for almost 2 years.

Give him a break and some advise.

*****BRO, if you can hold out and workout even longer...great....dont do steroids to get big...do steroids to get BIGGER. Having said that:

Bro, forget the sustanon. Go with a single ester test like enanthate. Sustanon is a blend of 4 diferent steroids. One of which is propionate. Unless your going to inject it ED or EOD...you'll waste most of it. Also, undeconate is a fast acting test. Oh...its kind of a catch 22 because if you inject sust too often, you might get the SUST FLU......

Here is my advise...

Start out day 1 with 750mg of Test Enanthate (Preferable Shering Testoviron or PrimoTeston)

After your first injection, take 250mg every 4th day for the next 10 weeks.

With the fina....take 75mg ED for the first 6 weeks.

And if you really wanna cut up toward the end, do week 7-11 winny.

When you finish....you should have 1 week of JUST WINNY...

right when your done...start HCG treatment...

1 week after the winny ends....Start Clomid treatment

Of course...you should use .5 - 1mg of liquidex throughout & have Nolvadex on hand just incase of gyno.

Also might be a good idea to take some cranberry extract, Vitamin C, Multivitamin, Creatine & Glutamine

EAT ALOT OF CALORIES & PROTIEN
And BUST YOUR ASS IN THE GYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this helps bro.

for a first cycle,you`ve got to be kidding.

Diz said:

for a first cycle,you`ve got to be kidding.
Thats what i was thinking. Sorry Sust-man, fina is not a first time steroid.

I really dont think i told him to go heavy on the test...250mg every 4 days? Thanks not bad for a beginner..

Ok....maybe you could say that fina is a drug that should be used for intermediate to advanced people....but i dont know. I think its a good drug for everyone.

Bro...you have heard it from many different people. To be honest....if you guys think fina is not a good starter drug...you cannot say that DBOL is a good starter drug. They are both very hard on the liver and have negative sides.

SUST-MAN said:
I really dont think i told him to go heavy on the test...250mg every 4 days? Thanks not bad for a beginner..

Ok....maybe you could say that fina is a drug that should be used for intermediate to advanced people....but i dont know. I think its a good drug for everyone.

Bro...you have heard it from many different people. To be honest....if you guys think fina is not a good starter drug...you cannot say that DBOL is a good starter drug. They are both very hard on the liver and have negative sides.

True enough... I wouldn't use tren, or Dbol on a first cycle... you don't need it... it's a waste of dinero... 500mg at his bodyweight a week of test is all he needs IMHO.

S.

Top Bottom