Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi fellas need help with a test e/dbol/winny cycle

well, there isn;t any doubt you can drop some lbs while gaining lbm on a cycle, I've don it naturally. But to gain 15-20 lbs and drop 5%, that might be possible. You'd have to set your goal at 235 at 14%. Gaining that 20 lbs is going to take alot of work, and diet ha to be top priority as well as training. cardio during the cycle may be hard while running the dbol. do you run the winny.. i would leave it out, and if yuo mind is set to get to 14%, then just start cutting a few months after the cycle is complete, after pct.
People that can do this type of cycle have worked a lot on training and diets while cycling and know how to do it. for a beginner I would just focus on gaining the lbs while keeping the bf in check, and not to over do the cals. Maintain the weight during pct and afterwards, then start on something that will help to cut, rework the diet, and add in some supps if needed.
1900 cals is low for a cutting diet, 25- 2800 cals will be enough to help cut naturally at your weight.

Listen to us for pct, nolva is not enough for a test cycle. what if Just nolva doesn't work and yuo loose 80% of yuor gains... looks like you goal is more farther ahead again! Sustain alpha, post cycle ,unleashed and hcg will be a solid pct. it is the anchor of a cycle to hold the gains.
We will always help when other people don't have the knowledge to help, or maybe they really dont care how you end up after the cycle, we actually try and help everyone with everything. that makes us happy. :)

Last edited:
Any thoughts on the diet or if I should drop the winny? Do you think losing 4% bf will be possible with thast cardio thrown in?

Any thoughts on the diet or if I should drop the winny? Do you think losing 4% bf will be possible with thast cardio thrown in?

if you want this as a cutter, drop the dbol. macro's some thing like for protein, carbs, fats: 350, 250-300, 60-80. thats about 3100-3200 cals. fasted AM cardio is great for burning fat.
what do yuo have on hand for diet? how many times a week will you do cardio? should you run the winny? I have never done it, so I am not sure what it does ( well i know, not sure what it does to me). any additional supps, whey, glutamine, creatine, otc fat burners??

Taking Creatine and Whey at the moment, plus omega 3/vitamins. As for the cardio: I will do HIIT cardio three times a week plus early morning low intensity cardio.

it isw verry easy to bulk then cut all im a 12 weqk cycle

1-4 dbol
1-12 test
8-12 winny

first 6 weaks eaqt to grow. eat how you are already (if your diet is right) but add another 25% protein then for the last 6 weaks eat the same but drop almost all of your carbs mon-fri, only eat 20g or so complex ed. carb up on the weakends 200-300g ed.

this is the best way imo to get the kind of results you want.

what kind of results have you had on that cycle? Also, what are you planning for your pct and are you taking anything else during your cycle?

a ran that cycle in the beginning with good results. i ran a nolva/sustain pct. everyone will get different results. i personally didnt take anything else with the cycle but i was prepared for problems with adex and letro in case they came up.

During your carb up weekends were you still eating clean? Also about how many cal/day m-f vs sat and sun?

i snacked a little on sat. well for me maybe something like 6k mon-fri and 8k sat and sun

Top Bottom