Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi fellas need help with a test e/dbol/winny cycle

Boxingheels

So this is going to be my first cycle and I am wondering if I have everything in check.

1-4wk 40mgs ed dbol
1-8wk 500mgs test e
8-12wk 50mgs ed winny

Pct will be nolva 40 mgs ed for wks 12-16.

My stats are: 6'4 225 17%bf.

I am looking for any help I'd thoughts about this cycle and what I can expect in terms of results. If anyone has done something similar please let me know. If I need to add or take away anything pls let me know. Thanks in advance for the help!

So this is going to be my first cycle and I am wondering if I have everything in check.

1-4wk 40mgs ed dbol
1-8wk 500mgs test e
8-12wk 50mgs ed winny

I am looking for any help I'd thoughts about this cycle and what I can expect in terms of results. If anyone has done something similar please let me know. If I need to add or take away anything pls let me know. Thanks in advance for the help!

I would just do the dbol or the winny, not both. Also, the
Test Eth, I would extend it to 10 weeks. Whats your goal for this cycle?

As far as PCT goes, after the first 2 weeks at 40mg, you can drop it down to 20mg for the last 2 weeks. I would also get me some Forged Post Cycle and/or Sustain Alpha. Nolva alone will probably do the trick, by I like the way the other two make me feel.

^^ yup for joe and brandon. Age and Bdon has everything else right. goal of the cycle? I did my first dbol/ test cycle almost 5 years ago. I was 225 and got up to 252ish at my peak and after pct was arouns 247-248. Prettty damn good cycle if u ask me.
Oh ya,hcg would be good in there also.

I'm 26 years old. My goal for this cycle would to gain about 15-20 lbs and get to around 14% bf. I just finished getting a total blood work up and body compositon analysis. Turns out I am 18 or 19% bf. Are these attainable goals. I wanted to throwthe winny in to drop some of the water weight and harden me up. Is there a better choice? Obviously the dbol is just in the cycle for a kicker.

1-4wk 40mgs ed dbol
1-8wk 500mgs test e
8-12wk 50mgs ed winny

extent the test to 12 weaks.
1-4 dbol
1-12 test
8-12 winny
1-14 liv52 and lipid stable
same day as last inject start 10 days of 500-1000iu of hcg eod
day after last hcg shot start pct
60mg nolva for 21 days then 40mg nolva for 7 days and you may want to throw in an otc

I'm 26 years old. My goal for this cycle would to gain about 15-20 lbs and get to around 14% bf. I just finished getting a total blood work up and body compositon analysis. Turns out I am 18 or 19% bf. Are these attainable goals. I wanted to throwthe winny in to drop some of the water weight and harden me up. Is there a better choice? Obviously the dbol is just in the cycle for a kicker.

^^^Your going to make nice improvements, but gain 15-20 lbs of solid muscle while also dropping 5% in BF is doubtful. What does your diet look like bro? I'm not looking for a responce of "Its all good and clean", I'm talking number of calories. Have you figured out how many cals you want to take in? Gram of protein, carbs, and fats? This is all going to determine how your results turn out. Yeah, you can put on 20 lbs in this cycle, but to make that "good lbs" you need to make sure you food intake is where it needs to be bro.

Actually I have been trying to drop a little bf the past couple weeks and I have kept my carbs under 50g per day and about 1900 cals/day. Probably about 350g of protein a day. As for when I am on the cycle I wasn't 100% sure how I wanted to work the percentages. I will keep the protein above 350g/day and I was thinking of uping my cals to about 2,500-3,000/day. I will also be doing HIIT cardio three days a week and maybe some early morning low intensity cardio 2 of the other days. I can drop the Winny and do just the test e and dbols if you guys thinkit would be a better choice. Like I said, dropping my bf% down and gaining maybe 15lbs.

Also, in terms of PCT do you think I have to take HCG. I have spoken with quite a few people and they said I should be fine with just the Nolva for four weeks.

Actually I have been trying to drop a little bf the past couple weeks and I have kept my carbs under 50g per day and about 1900 cals/day. Probably about 350g of protein a day. As for when I am on the cycle I wasn't 100% sure how I wanted to work the percentages. I will keep the protein above 350g/day and I was thinking of uping my cals to about 2,500-3,000/day. I will also be doing HIIT cardio three days a week and maybe some early morning low intensity cardio 2 of the other days. I can drop the Winny and do just the test e and dbols if you guys thinkit would be a better choice. Like I said, dropping my bf% down and gaining maybe 15lbs.

Also, in terms of PCT do you think I have to take HCG. I have spoken with quite a few people and they said I should be fine with just the Nolva for four weeks.

As far as the HCG goes bro, we are all different. I have run 5 cycles of Test and never used HCG. I've been fortunate and never had any atrophy and recovered nicely. Thats not saying that you won't. Its advised to have it on hand, just in case bro. Really, HCG should be used during the cycle to prevent the atrophy rather than waiting for the shut down and using it after the cycle.

Top Bottom