Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi, all thinking about making a transition

Vladimir

Well forgive me if I am saying anything thats been said a thousand times.

I am thinking about starting the use of anabolics, never have before.
and am wondering if you folk can share some advice on what a guy should use when starting out.[arrg deleted this cuz just read the noob sticky]

Thanks for any info

Last edited:
1000 users, 1001 opinions. mine: low-dose test cycle, 250mg enanthate or cypionate every 10 days for 5 months. cheap, low risk of sides, slow but steady gains, long lasting effects.

Wow quick response

Also while concerned about size I am mostly concerned with strength(I like to think Im a boxer)

also I should add some info bout myself

Age 23
Lifting since I have been 15
Height 6'
weight 194
I am not sure but Im guessin aim between 9-10% Bodyfat(maybe more thats just me guessin I used to be less but got lazy)

Saying as this is ya first cycle, i would stick to 1 compound. This is so you can control sides if any arise. I would recommend going with some sort of test, either sust, enanth, cyp. I did sust for my first cycle 250mg every 5 days, and it worked excellent for me. Get hold of some nolva, incase of gyno. And get ya PCT sorted for when you come off cycle.

Mick

Triple-G said:
1000 users, 1001 opinions. mine: low-dose test cycle, 250mg enanthate or cypionate every 10 days for 5 months. cheap, low risk of sides, slow but steady gains, long lasting effects.

Bro, I have the same mindset regarding cycling as you do. I personally use 250mg of test enanthate once per week. I stay on year round and I rotate between using 250 test and 200mg deca per week for a few months, then dropping down to just 250mg of test per week for another few months. I have found that I make slow and consistent gains this way, without any negative side effects.

Top Bottom