Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi, 48 year old male here who would like to Pin Pec area

Hi, 48 year old male here who would like to Pin Pec area

Because I've had a couple of bad experiences with injection site reactions, redness in the delts and once I had an abcess in the glute area a few years back

I always take great precautions in using sterile utensils.

1 reason I may have had an abcess in the glute is because of what? I still don't know.
Could it be from using from a brand that wasn't as well known as Rus-Bio?

Well, anyway, I've got some "Dragon Pharma" Equi Testosteron 400 mgs

and I plan to intramuscular inject on my next cycle after taking a 2 year break, into the Chest pec region, a small doseage 1 mL of Equi-Test blend 400 mg per week

The pecs seem to be the best place since i have the best control and visibility of what I'm doing

Does anyone have any idea on how to avoid an abcess, given I am really worried about having it happen again? It was such a horrible experience, I had to go to the hospital and lie to the dr and staff that I injected b-12 and then they did surgery on my butt and i'd have to follow up every 2 days for 1 week.

Please anyone can help me to avoid Any chance of an abcess by pinning my chest / pec area other than of course, having high quality name brand gear, Dragon Pharma brand which is what I have this time and also obviously cleaning my utensils and using a clean "work station"

I don't want Any injection site reactions

I do have Fish Mox Rx which is Fish Amoxicillin i got from Walmart Rx, it does work since it cleared up my pimples when I used it on my D-bol only cycle 4 months ago

Should I use the Fish Mox (Amoxicillin) one capsule at 500 mgs on the 1st sign of any injection site reactions on my pecs?

You may note that although I've never had any injection site reactions on the pec area, I did have a small nagging cough pinning in this area.

So, would I be ok using a small 1 ml dose of 400 Equi-Test per week during this new cycle which I will start soon pinning Only once a week and only in the Pec muscle and if I see any redness in the Pec Muscle, I can Ward off any Abcesses by using Fish Mox at 1 capsule 500 mgs?

Thank you for any useful help you can help me with

God bless

It does seem that some of the nasty side effects such as a blood infection or abcesses may be from pinning a pocket of space or skin (skin popping) where the thick steroid chemical is not in any muscle, and thus gathers infection. Thus, it would seem since the pec is the easiest to pin area, would be wise for me to pin there, directly into a muscle with no chance of hitting a pocket of space or skin or no chance of me missing the pec muscle.

Also Can abcesses be avoided or warded off by using like Amoxicillin? some of the sites i get my gear sell amoxicillin from like India, that's the lion's share of the reason why they probably sell it? I mean it does clear pimples caused during a cycle, and a pimple is an under the skin infection--but does it stop any abcesses forming in its tracks sort of like taking an amoxicillin 500 mg pill might prevent an abcess from forming? or would I need some type of Topical antibiotic, like neosporin also? thanks again. does the thickness of the gear need to be watered down. Rus - bio is what i used before when I had an abcess. Dragon Pharma what i have now is super well known and reliable, lab - tested and that brand alone (DP) would that be enough to avoid an abcess like this?

Abscesses from steroid use (when using legitimate gear and clean techmiques) are almost always sterile abscesses. This happens, because of poor injection technique. Specifically not getting the needle into the muscle deep enough (or at all) and your gear ends up in the subcutaneous tissue. It's okay if this happens with a tiny amount, but for significant amounts, it often needs medically drained to prevent complications. Obviously, dodgy gear and unclean techniques can lead to severe infections as well. As far as Dragon Pharma, I have used them for years, and have never had any quality issues.

Thank you so much, may you be rewarded a 1000-fold for your help here.

Have a great week ahead.

I will just prepare more.

By getting as much information not to have a sterile abcess.... by hitting enough into the Pec muscle, so that it doesn't end of subcutaneous.

It was a horrible experience.

Thanks again :) I wish you much success and good health.

Abscesses from steroid use (when using legitimate gear and clean techmiques) are almost always sterile abscesses. This happens, because of poor injection technique. Specifically not getting the needle into the muscle deep enough (or at all) and your gear ends up in the subcutaneous tissue. It's okay if this happens with a tiny amount, but for significant amounts, it often needs medically drained to prevent complications. Obviously, dodgy gear and unclean techniques can lead to severe infections as well. As far as Dragon Pharma, I have used them for years, and have never had any quality issues.
Thanks, again, PON. It all seems so clear to me now, back then it wasn't because my mind was in a fog with lots of things going on. It must have been: I went back around to the glute with 1 hand using only a 1 inch needle and didn't hit the muscle or didn't hit it enough through the muscle. Thanks so much, need to totally be prepared. At least with the Pec region, there is a LOt of muscle mass there and almost impossible to hit a pocket or only a subcutaneous region. :)

Since I do have Eq 200 / Test 200, that's a Powerful, yet Popular combo. Euipose 200 and test 200, (400 mgs per 1 mL),

I might just do half a 1 ML at 200 which would mean 100 equipose and 100 would this be considered a tiny safe amount that would not cause an abcess if anything went wrong

I might just take one 500 mg of Amoxicillin on my Pin days, or 1x per week when I inject, actually immediately after I inject

That might twhart of prevent any chance of an abcess forming , huh? would it?

Really just make sure the needle is deep enough in the muscle, and inject slowly and you won't have any issues. Half a milliliter could possibly cause an abscess if it goes subcutaneous, but it's not super likely.

Really just make sure the needle is deep enough in the muscle, and inject slowly and you won't have any issues. Half a milliliter could possibly cause an abscess if it goes subcutaneous, but it's not super likely.

thank you again, i wouldn't wish an abcess on my worst enemy -- one of the worst experiences of my life and i had a urinary tract infection during my 20s not due to the juice-- i thought that was bad-- every time i tinkled

Top Bottom