Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HI! what is a unit in steroids for the police?50,000 units of steroids is prison!!

vallby1999

Hi!

I have read that the police counts all the steroids in units and that a specific amount of miligrams(mg´s)is 1 unit of steroids,but it isnt 1mg/unit and i have heard everything from 1mg to 100mg´s so i was woundering if any one knows how the police in europe counts the steroids that is confenscated due to a bust or in coustums if busted when waiting for shippment?

In short how many mg is a unit of steroids?
I now that the law says 50,000 units of steroids(oral,injections,liqued or what ever form is counted in units instead of mg?)but how many units is for example 1vial of propionate testosterone at 1000mg/10ml?
anabol 5mg how much is that in units?

Just woundering due to over or at 50,000 units if busted it is a hard punishment and prison sentence for sure for minimum of 2-6years probably longer during this years when the new laws will treat steroids as narcotics with the same punishment!

So how the hell does the police/coustums count the steroids in units when they are in mg and ml,only hgh-hcg-epo that would have made any sence to me how i should count,but when converting a substance from mg into units to get the correct punishment and have much easier to count for them self if a bigger load of steroid tablets n injects are confenscated(just add all the mg together of all orals n injections and convert it into units???)

I have heard some different numbers that are pretty far from each other so just wanted to see if any body nows this???

Re: HI! what is a unit in steroids for the police?50,000 units of steroids is prison!

the police will list the quantity in terms of every one dose that could have been given...so a 10mL vial that may just be yours counts for 10. its a cool way to blast up the numbers....

Top Bottom