Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi! First time poster, long time reader

Sebby

Great board you have here. I look forward to being a regular poster and hope to contribute as much as possible to this wonderful site. I should mention that working out has been difficult for me as of late what with this chronic diarrhea and all. I can't seem to shake it. It sort of comes out in a liquidy mess and is really hard to control at times. I can't remember the last time I was walking down the street feeling fully confident that my pants weren't full of damp fecal matter. Anyways, I'm pretty hungry right now and always eat on the toilet to save time - you know, in with the new, out with the old and all that jazz. So, I won't be able to post for about 15 minutes. Talk to you then.

This is a horribly unfunny persona that has been created.

You are an amateur compared to MuscularWarrier[sic]!

JJ

argent said:
not very funny. B- on effort.

That's generous...

The mark of even an average, EF hoax persona is keeping people unsure as to whether the persona is actually a hoax or if it's just the handle of an idiot. MW was the king of this... always kept people guessing.

$20 says that one of the two people who posted in support of the hilarity of "Sebby," is in fact Sebby.

Last edited:
JibbyJabba said:

That's generous...

The mark of even an average, EF hoax persona is keeping people unsure as to whether the persona is actually a hoax of if it's just that handle of an idiot. MW was the king of this... always kept people guessing.

$20 says that one of the two people who posted in support of the hilarity of "Sebby," is in fact Sebby.

I agree. Not funny. I'd rate it a D/D+

lol, this is very funny. i dunno who makes a first post about having the runs though. :( doesn't make a good first impression.

Top Bottom