Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is HGH worth the cost?

masterkush81

31 yrs
190 lb
Working out for long time with a trainer
Currently week 5 of a cycle of Test E Tren E Mast x 2 Mon -Thrus Var 60mg ed
My Goals are to add 10lb of lean new muscle.

Im feeling great on this cycle! Ive gained about 8 lbs and I seem to be loosing body fat like crazy! Tren is an unbelievable AAS! Its also making me a mean mofo though. Either way I was thinking about adding HGH 4-6iu's ed to my next cycle next year sometime. Do you think its worth the cost? This stuff is crazy expensive considering you have to be on at least 6 months.. Everything I read on it says if you can afford it do it!

Thanks for all you're help!!!!

for your goals i would say no...it not worth it.

it needs to be ran consistantly for a long period and it will cost you $$$$$ big time.
you wont be blown away with gains and it does not have the same effect as AAS.

wait till you are closer to 40ish and you will get more bang for your buck.

for your goals i would say no...it not worth it.

it needs to be ran consistantly for a long period and it will cost you $$$$$ big time.
you wont be blown away with gains and it does not have the same effect as AAS.

wait till you are closer to 40ish and you will get more bang for your buck.

Okay thanks for the info Sir!!

Maybe try a peptide like GHRP 2 or 6,or IPAM. Makes you release more of your own natty GH and vastly cheaper. I'm on IPAM now and loving it. I can have more cheat meals and still my abs show more every week.

unless you are competing why would you run it at 31? you already produce a lot of growth as it is.

how much tren a week are you running? that is good that you feel good on it.. usually guys start complaining about sides

On doing 1ml Tren E 150 2 times a week Mon and Thurs. Really the worst side so far is my aggression is through the roof.. Im a really claim person normally. I might try Primo Next time instead of Tren just to see how it compares..

HGH is worth the cost to the pros, for your average gym rat definately not... A friend of mine started on it about february or so, still no noticeable result...

Top Bottom