Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is HGH worth the cost?

31 yrs
190 lb
Working out for long time with a trainer
Currently week 5 of a cycle of Test E Tren E Mast x 2 Mon -Thrus Var 60mg ed
My Goals are to add 10lb of lean new muscle.

Im feeling great on this cycle! Ive gained about 8 lbs and I seem to be loosing body fat like crazy! Tren is an unbelievable AAS! Its also making me a mean mofo though. Either way I was thinking about adding HGH 4-6iu's ed to my next cycle next year sometime. Do you think its worth the cost? This stuff is crazy expensive considering you have to be on at least 6 months.. Everything I read on it says if you can afford it do it!

Thanks for all you're help!!!!

For the well advanced athlete it can be very effective in moving to the next level.

On doing 1ml Tren E 150 2 times a week Mon and Thurs. Really the worst side so far is my aggression is through the roof.. Im a really claim person normally. I might try Primo Next time instead of Tren just to see how it compares..

I'll save you the trouble and tell you, nothing including primo stacks up to tren. Primo is a great aas but it doesn't come close to tren as far as results go, and its fucking expensive as hell. But it doesn't have the drastic sides that tren does either. So what ever is better for your needs. As far as hgh at 31 goes, only if your a competive bb or rich IMO. Peptides are much more cost effective and like Steve said there are some good sales going on so even cheaper.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Top Bottom