Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh who all runs it? how long have you ran it? satisfied?highest dose you ran?

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
lets here everyones opinions...i ran it 1.5 years broken into 3 runs... i didnt really appreciatte it when i ran it but now that i been off it for 3 months i miss it...
for me helped keep the fat off, when i bulked it really helped with the size,when i cut it helped with the fat loss...i ran it 5iu 5on 2 off for year then 5iu ed for 6 months

next run with it i want to try and bulk at hit it 7iu ed for 6 months to start and see where it takes me...

lets here your guys opinions on it?

I won't dick around with slin myself. I just started running serostim at 4iu 5 days on 2 days off. Looking forward to the next few months of being on with it.

I like it, you may even wanna stack it with igf-1. HGH is much stronger for me though. I can't do over 1 iu without feeling too tired lol.

I do get extremely tired on it..same with tren. Makes me the laziest person in the world

I actually don't even cycle tren anymore. I'll take a shot here or there just for fun lol. I get no sleep on that stuff..
if i took alot of growth (2iu's for me) maybe it would help me sleep though.

I want to nap throughout the day, but come night I'm not tired. Really weird shit.
Some people say inject at night helps them sleep also. Maybe that could be a opption for you instead of it draining you thru the day.

I'm about to run some tren again startin next week while I'm dieiting for a few months. Try to kick this gut I grew last month lol. Wish I had the money to run the gh now.

I want to nap throughout the day, but come night I'm not tired.

That's the way it is with me and tren- napping during the day, sometimes for 2 hrs if possible after work. But can't sleep too well at night, crazy dreams etc. But, I get enough sleep to make it all worth it... :)

Ya tren should be the base in any cycle..goes perfect with everything..I've been running it since early summer last year for 10 weeks at a time and a 4-6 week break... Amazing drug that's for sure

Top Bottom