Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH vs IGF-1. Help me choose.

This isn't idiotic. Have you tried it?
It's only 30IU's per week. Before you go call this idiotic you should know more about what it is you are talking about.
I have run gh and IGF for years in more ways than you have ever known.
So don't knock what you haven't tried. Its not like I am saying take 70IU's per week. I guarantee you won't have any sides, not acromegly or any bs like that.

Read this it may help you learn:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...ycling-beginners-post8783322.html#post8783322

Ahh I didn't not see you said only 3x a week I jumped to a conclusion when I saw 10ius abd freaked cause I thought you were saying per day cause I know many people that will recommend such, my apologies to you but I am curious to this 3x a week method, over on datbetrue the charts they have show that gh tapers off after a few hours therefore you would only have elevated levels 3 days a week vs with 4ius a day you would get the same dose with elevated levels every day of the week

Ahh I didn't not see you said only 3x a week I jumped to a conclusion when I saw 10ius abd freaked cause I thought you were saying per day cause I know many people that will recommend such, my apologies to you but I am curious to this 3x a week method, over on datbetrue the charts they have show that gh tapers off after a few hours therefore you would only have elevated levels 3 days a week vs with 4ius a day you would get the same dose with elevated levels every day of the week

I really am not interested in a chart, what interests me is when I saw a new method and I tried it and guess what it worked and it worked better than any other method I have ever seen for putting on mass. So try it, don't try it, I know it works.

I really am not interested in a chart, what interests me is when I saw a new method and I tried it and guess what it worked and it worked better than any other method I have ever seen for putting on mass. So try it, don't try it, I know it works.

Well I'm running ghrp-6 and mod-grf and am seeing great results with them so I don't plan on using synthetic gh since I'd rather use my own gh but hey I always value real world experience over charts so I will be sure to pass it on to others but I feel we are probably stealing this thread, anyways to answer the original question try both ways with the gh and see which one works best for you as everyone is different but do put some value on goin on 4T's method as he has shown that it works

I say this because for one igf down regulates your igf receptors therefore rendering your own igf useless after 4weeks and secondly when you use hgh it converts into your own igf at a range of 5-6 micrograms of igf per iu of gh therefore 4ius of hgh is equivalent to 20-24mcg of your own igf which is more then enough igf and is more efficient then lr3 or des

Thanks for bringing such useful information to the discussion, Going on T4. I love numbers! and it seems that 4ui of HGH ED or your proposed approach of injecting all week's dose in three days sounds like the better option. Still, HGH can't beat IGF-1's price so I think I'm going to start with that and reevaluate in 6 months.

Thanks for bringing such useful information to the discussion, Going on T4. I love numbers! and it seems that 4ui of HGH ED or your proposed approach of injecting all week's dose in three days sounds like the better option. Still, HGH can't beat IGF-1's price so I think I'm going to start with that and reevaluate in 6 months.

IGF is better at building muscle than HGH. I have run IGF in the past, and so yes its easy to pick IGF of GH.
Good luck to you.

you do not need to run 8+ IUs a day of HGH to see results whatsoever.
HGH fat loss occurs fairly quickly in my opinion. Muscle gains are slow yes, and it is a big committment to inject almost every day.
I would leave your glutes alone with HGH injects tho, unless you can pull fat off your ass then don't shoot HGH there.

Lots of people combine both. Just with the IGF make sure you do not use too large of a dosage, because you do not want to cause intestinal growth.

8IU's a day is this magic number people throw out there, but simply is people who have not used HGH and do not know the benefits of lower dosages.
3IU's a day is perfect to begin with, and gives phenomenal results. It is also cost effective in this manner. And the way HGH should be used is by steadily increasing your dosage over 2 week intervals increasing by .5IU, and any sides that may occur means your body is not ready for a larger dosage yet. Getting to 8IU's a day properly, would take quite a while. And in my opinion, one will notice the results starting with the lower dosages and potentially decide to keep the dosage lower. 8IU's a day is where people experience the negative effects of HGH in my opinion. Jaw growth, intestinal growth, numbness in hands, carpel tunnel, etc.

the 10IU 3 times a week is also a great way to run the HGH. HGH is not as expensive as everyone believes it is at all. IGF is actually fairly expensive.

4t's 3x im weekly injections of hgh def will help add mass and definition when injected post workout. The swell and pump of the body part worked prior to injection will stay up longer (days) and recovery seems to come quicker. This is something I can attest to from experience, years of hgh from 1.5 iu suq q to 6 iu sub q daily, and the 3x 6 iu im weekly, great results both ways, (you see I said 6iu im that's all it took for me to see great results)

Top Bottom