Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh and veins

elitetoxin

According to my gf's doctor, red hed's are a general pain to draw blood from, veins are somewhat more difficult to find, they tend to stick deeper.
I used to be like that too(we're both reds) .. but since i've been on the GH for over a year, veins are popping out where they never have before, forearms etc. It's not a question of bf%.
I just had blood drawn yesterday and no issues what so ever, right in and out.

Im just wondering if anyone else have 5 cents on the construct?

ive read threads ion here of people claiming hgh made their skin somewhat "thinner " id dont know if their is a biological explanation to this maybe increased RBC some of the experts will have to help you on that manner :)

thats interesting bro. u didnt lose any bf% on the gh though?? everyone tells me it keeps them lean as hell no matter what they eat lol. i say imagine how lean you'd be if u didnt eat cheese steaks and pizza eod lol

elitetoxin said:
According to my gf's doctor, red hed's are a general pain to draw blood from, veins are somewhat more difficult to find, they tend to stick deeper.
I used to be like that too(we're both reds) .. but since i've been on the GH for over a year, veins are popping out where they never have before, forearms etc. It's not a question of bf%.
I just had blood drawn yesterday and no issues what so ever, right in and out.

Im just wondering if anyone else have 5 cents on the construct?

Just saw the HGH addict Stallone in his last dumbass movie (Rambo the 4th or something), and his veins were popping out like crazy.

Harleymarleybone said:
Just saw the HGH addict Stallone in his last dumbass movie (Rambo the 4th or something), and his veins were popping out like crazy.

now now lets not get carried away rambo 4 was GREAT ! :heart:

P4D2A022 said:
thats interesting bro. u didnt lose any bf% on the gh though?? everyone tells me it keeps them lean as hell no matter what they eat lol. i say imagine how lean you'd be if u didnt eat cheese steaks and pizza eod lol

It sure does for me.....HGH is all I do now, and for just overall good health reasons. My skin is alot clearer, I sleep better, and within the first 5 weeks, lost 20 LBs and all fat loss. I do 4iu a day now for almost a year straght and never want to come off of it. Sex drive is alot better and refractory time is only about 10 minutes as compared to 20 to 30 minutes before I started GH. I love the stuff and firmly believe that it is the true fountain of youth. Now if we can get the FDA to agree, we would have a lot healthier society, and also alot more guys walking around that if you was to paint them green, they would look like you know who..............but from my experience, the first real benefit I noticed was the lowered BF%.
Maybe one more tren/prop cycle though.........................I kinda miss feeling like a monster in disguise, coming to work with viens busting out everywhere on my bod, co-workers scratching their heads and asking if I been going to the gym a little more than usual, and telling them that good ol creatine does me well............... :evil:

Harleymarleybone said:

Lets go easy on the Italian Stallion. He may not act worth a shiznit, but he is an advocate for peptides, and he definately looks good for an old fart. I almost rented Rambo # 105, or is it #4, I dont know. Maybe next time.

nickster#1 said:
Lets go easy on the Italian Stallion. He may not act worth a shiznit, but he is an advocate for peptides, and he definately looks good for an old fart. I almost rented Rambo # 105, or is it #4, I dont know. Maybe next time.

Hey, I like Stallone. Rambo 1 was a classic. But the last one was terrible. Don't let my mere humble opinion influence you, though. Feel free to read other reviews, if you are the type that takes reviews seriously in deciding about a movie to watch. It only cost me a buck to rent, so no great loss. :)

Rambo 4 was awesome. 2.59 kills per minute.

GH does increase vascularity. Been using it on an off for years and I am vascular as hell. AAS also help. But, the vascularity is not as pronounced if no AAS is present.

Top Bottom