Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The HGH Users Manual

Does anyone know if the Somatropin 101U IP should be stored in fridge prior to reconstitution? I know once mixed it should go in fridge, but how about prior to that?

Yes in the fridge, before and after recon...

Please don't post the same question multiple times...

Thanks for the quick response goin on 4T. I just want to make sure I haven't ruined what I have left of the Somatropin 101U IP...I bought a ten week cycle and have only been refrigerating AFTER mixing. I was told to keep the unmixed bottles at room termperature and then refrigerate after mixing with the bacteriostatic water. It seems as if there are different guidelines to follow for the different types of HGH. I still have 8 bottles (weeks) remaining on the Somatropin 101U IP...if I store in fridge now have I lost any potency? I'm assuming it wasn't kept refridgerated for the entire time before I got it in my hands, but I'd like to get the full effect and want to make sure I'm doing everything I can on my end to maximize the results. The expiration date is 2016 so I'm hoping I'm all good. And I saw another thread for this particular HGH so it seems legit (my bottle doesn't smudge when wet LOL). Thanks again for the help...

Bitch ass auto-thingy changing all my H-G-H to lower caps and messing up the punctation. Making me look like an inbred who shouldn't be giving advice.

Someone fix this shit.

this made me LOL

No it should be ok at room temp for 30-60 days, its when stored in a room that is not regulated and the temp gets above 90 degrees that it degrades quickly.
BTW all GH is the same and should be stored in a fridge and never, never frozen!
101U IP? What is that? Please provide a pic of this...

GOING ON 4T,

I've attached JPEG to this post...hopefully you can see it. It looks like the exact pic that is included under the thread "ip somatropin hgh" in which you've also posted in...yellow caps with yellow "IP"...the "Somatropin 101U IP" is just written in small text across the top...

Sorry to be such a pain with so many q's, but just to confirm one last time...it's best to store the vials in fridge even before mixing? You made it clear not to freeze and I've always heard it's only best to store in fridge after mixing not before...

So if you could just confirm on that as well as check out the pic I'd appreciate it...thx

Yes it needs to be stored in the fridge not in the freezer even before you add bac water...

Top Bottom