Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The HGH Users Manual

I plan on running HGH for about a year. I have some generic blue tops. I will run 4ius a day split into two doses. I also plan on doing a cycle of tren ace/test prop while running the HGH. My question is how long should I wait after starting the HGH to start the tren/test cycle for it to be most effective. I also have cjc 1295 and ghrp 6. I'm not sure I should run these in conjunction with the HGH. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

what do you guys think of this layout? and doing this IV?

Day 1: 4 x 2iu spread throughout the day.
Day 2: Nothing
Day 3: nothing
Day 4: 5 x 2iu spread
Day 5: Nothing
Day 6: 4 x 2 iu spread
Day 7: Nothing
Day 8: Nothing
Day 9: Nothing
Day 10: 6 x 2iu spread
Day 11: Nothing
Day 12: 5 x 2 iu spread
Day 13: Nothing
Day 14: 4 x 2iu
Day 15: Nothing
Day 16: Nothing
Day 17: 6 x 2 iu spread
Day 18: Nothing
Day 19: Nothing
Day 20: 5 x 2iu spread.
Day 21: nothing.

repeat for 6 months.

Damn well put together peace of advice AAP... You want to make any edits to this so many years later?? Because if you don't I do.. Like Imwhatyouneedtoknowaboutghg wink wink

Day 14: 4 x 2iu
Day 15: Nothing
Day 16: Nothing
Day 17: 6 x 2 iu spread
Day 18: Nothing
Day 19: Nothing
Day 20: 5 x 2iu spread.
Day 21: nothing.

repeat for 6 months.

I think it is terrible.

Look at it like this. When you were a teenager and was going through your puberty and peak development years, your natural GH was being released in random spurts. But at least it was consistently being released. More than 2 days off a week is doing nothing but hindering any gains you can make from using it. More one day off back to back does the same thing. The best cycle and dosing if not doing it ED would be :

Monday - on
Tuesday - on
Wednesday - on
Thursday - Off
Friday - on
Saturday - on
Sunday - Off

Repeat every week the same pattern.

hGH use for the best benefits is sort like the Tortise and Hare race. Slow and steady. And it takes a while. If it were strong enough to be used like you posted, then one wouldn't need to stay on it six months or so to see the best benefits.

The way you have your schedule listed, you are not going to see anything. Except a lighter wallet. You would come out better instead to just spend the money on a nice lean steak and eat that every day to supplement your current diet with instead.

I think it is terrible.

Lol! Thanks for the bluntness, i like a straight answer.

This was where i was having a problem seeing as there are so many damn protocols out there for hgh. Alot of people have been trying something similar to that done with IV for higher bio-availablility. Ed, 5 and 2, 6 and 1, 3 days a week, Eod, E3d, Taking 70iu in 3 days then nothing for 3 weeks, and the list goes on.

I was thinking though that multiple injects daily would mimic natural GH release and help prevent insulin resistance, while regular 1-2 days off would help with edema.... but ahh fuck, lol, nm. I had misread something of the lasting effects of HGH. Its half life is hours not days.... this is why illiterate ppl should not do stuff.

youve been teasing in a few posts needto when you gonna tell us whatweneedtoknowabouthgh lol

yeah Nate, what we need to know? i need to know now, or i can be a guinea pig if its a protocol thing u mad genius' have thought up.

Honestly?
I think its retarded. Sorry bro. I think GH is something you need to do and do it everyday.